A

This chapter is dedicated to my Wataped best friend mukeandchill. Please go follow her and tell her Michie sent you.
_________________________________

     Jaila P.O.V.

         I sat on the sidewalk watching my childhood house crumble to pieces. Tears were stinging my cheeks. My sister just stood there, unaware of what was going on. My gaze wondered to my parents who were huddled on the phone. Probably to call a taxi. I looked back at my home of 17 years. The home that I had grown to love and cherish was gone. All because of money. Money ruined me, my past relationships, my brother,  but most of all, it ruined my parents.

       "Jay, come on. You have to go. Your flight leaves in an hour." I am not ready to leave my family. I want to stay here, Georgia, and take care of my 4-year-old sister. I dont want to go to California. My grandma bought me an apartment there, and I dont want to waste her money, so I have to go. I am going to miss my family though.

      I got in the taxi that just arrived, put my headphones, turned on my Michael Jackson mix, and watched my home and family disappear in the distance.

     Kian P.O.V.

        "Trevor, Sam, Jc, and Ricky!! If you don't get your asses down here!" I looked at the mix of clothes, chip bags, and Arizona and soda cans on the floor of the living room. I stared at the mess in shock. How do 3 people make a mess of a house in 1 day? I was gone for 1 fucking day! Sighing loudly, I bent down and retrieved a shirt from the floor.

       "Bro! You found my shirt," Sam rushed towards me,snatching the shirt out of my hand, "I've been looking everywhere for this."

      "Maybe of you got your lazy ass of the couch and cleaned this shit up, you'll be able to find stuff. How much you want to bet that there is a bunch of lost shit in here?" I dragged my legs through the mess. I went upstairs and fell facefirst on my bed. These people never knew how to clean. They always depended on me to do it, and my stupid self gets up and does it.

        "Kian did you hear?" I looked at the source of the voice amd saw Trevor said in my doorway, his eyes glued to his phone. I sighed and turned around to face him.

     "Hear what?"

        "Somebody is moving in the apartment across the street."

          "And this effects me, how?"

       "She could be our new friend."

        "She hasn't even moved it yet! We don't know what she looks like or how she acts. She could a 90 year old lady for all we know." i got up and grabbed the memory card out of camera. I sat back down in my bed but in a more comfortable position seeming as though the video that i am editing is a long one, and it is going to take a while to get it perfect. Trevor sooned left as he saw me put my headphones on and blast 21 pilots.  I settled myself in. This is going to take a while.
                  📌📌📌📌📌

       When i had finally finished the video and my playlist was done playing, I grabbed my keys and drove to Taco Bell. I got 4 quesadillas and went back home. I sneaked them into my room so can eat them in peace.

           "I hope you know we are hungry too!" Jc yelled at me from downstairs.

      "Go get some food then!"

      "But i dont want to get up!"

          I shook my head, tired of them. I finished my food and layed down.

___________________________________

Hi guys!!! The first chappie is finally up!! I know it is short but bear with me. I have one favor. Can yall get this story to 40 reads, 30 votes, and 10 comments. I hope that is not asking for a lot!!

  As yall probably know from the last chapter the collaboration is still open, so if youwant to join, go to the previous chapter and read the guidelines.

Sorry for any mistakes in here!!!😌

I guess that is it, sooo.........
STAY CALM AND LIVE O2L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!