The Bad boy (Grayson) Short story

I look at my alarm clock before slipping the off button and sluggishly getting out of bed. I hate morning shifts.
I got ready in my nike yoga pants and a white tank top with a red flannel before slipping on my black nikes and going to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I didnt feel like anything special so I tossed my hair into a messy bun and put on minimal makeup. I grabbed my bag and keys before leaving to the bus station.

"Good morning Meg." My coworker Ryan smiled as I entered the almost empty gym.

"What is it good?" I asked in a bad mood. Can you blame me? It's 3:30am for crying out loud!

"You're here, I get to go." He smiled. Sucks working at a 24 hour gym.

"Yeah, go get some sleep. Love ya." I smiled, going behind the desk.

"I will, and I made some coffee in the back for you." He smiled.

"Awe thanks Ry. You're the best." I smiled before he clocked out and said goodbye.

After the two guys who were getting in their workout before work, the regulars at this time, left... I slipped on my work shirt so people would know I work here while I workout.

I turned the pandora station to EDM before turning the volume up and going to the treadmill. After three miles I finished right when the little bell on top of the door jingled. I looked past the end of my water bottle to see two very hot guys, both tattooed up and clearly twins.

"Hey guys." I smiled, only slightly out of breath.

"Hey, we are in town for a couple weeks and don't have a membership here, how much is it?"

"You can get a temporary membership for a week for 30 bucks each?" I offer, walking to the desk.

"Sound great." The one with the snake bite piercing said with a smile. I quickly signed them up before letting the past the desk to the equipment. After ten minutes of it only being them, I decided to continue working out.

"Hey." The guy with the lip piercing said, approaching the ab machine I was using.

"Yeah?" I ask, pausing my workout.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Monique, but most call me mo, you?" I said, with sass because he seemed rude.

"Grayson." He said. "Well, my bro and I think your hot, and long story short he didn't think I could get your number so..."

"So?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. I'm not just gonna give him my number.

"Can I have it?"

"I don't think so. Maybe find a better approach."

He stormed away angrily and I didn't get any more interruptions for the rest of the morning until they left.

I got off at 11 and went home for a shower and food before changing into my black ripped skinny jeans and white tank top with white vans and a jean jacket. Off to job number two. Fun.

"Hey Mo! How has your morning been?" My coworker Angie asked as I enter the cafe.

"Peachy, thanks for asking." I said with probably too much attitude.

"Ok, so not great. Sorry." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I just met this really upsetting guy. You know the kind."

"Yeah, I get it. So you good to take tables 5-10?"

"Of course." I force a smile and tie the black apron around my waste before going to table seven, the only one occupied.

After three hours I was ready to go on my break before the bell rang and I had one more table to tend to. You have got to be kidding me.
Of course it had to be that Grayson douche.

"What can I get you?" I asked bitterly. He looked up and smirked at me.

"Well look who it is... Monique. I would love seven digits that will help me contact you whenever, but until you give me those, I'll just take a black coffee." He smiled.

"You need more time with the food part of the menu?"

"Yeah, I'll probably know by the time you get back." He winked, causing me to roll my eyes.

I soon came back with his coffee and he ordered before I left again.

"So I'm sorry if I seem like a dick, but I honestly do want to get to know you. Do you have a break coming up?" He asked sincerely after I bring him his food. I guess I do t have anything better to do.
"Yeah I have one I can take now actually, but I have to finish serving you." I told him. He smiled and paid before I went to the back and clocked out for my break, grabbing a snack and coffee for myself before going back to his table.

"So Grayson. Why are you a dick?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"Well my brother and I were bullied in high school and ignored by every girl, so the scars that left made me who I am... which tends to seem like a tool." He told me. Damn I wasn't expecting that.

"Damn I'm sorry." I said quietly.
"What about you? Why you have two jobs?" He asked. "You can't be more than 19."

"I'm 18. My parent kinda disowned me so I got an apartment and am living by myself so I need the jobs to afford life. And I have three jobs really."

"Damn that sucks."
"Yup."

We chatted for ten minutes before my break was over and I had to go back to work.
I did end up giving him my number and we went on a really fun date that included rollercoasters. Needless to say, my boyfriend looks like a bad boy, but is really a sweetheart.