part 3

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! 6 reads :3 thx so much! to make up for the two short stories this one is long!

all eyes were on tavros, it was the tauros's turn after all . a single bead of sweat dropped down his face. he wanted to dare/ask a certain scorpio something. but was missing the courage that even his mechanic legs wouldn't grant him.

Tavros's POV~ I stuttered out a meek n-nePETA TRUTH OR DARE?, nepetas answer was interrupted by vriskas laughing but was quickly silenced by the virgo (no vriskan ship going on here just I thought it would be fun to have kanaya keep check of her :3) along with nepetas glare. but the leo hastefully answered ":3:3 < truth". I asked a question that had been on his mind for a while now. "w-whICH PAIR IS YOUR FAVORITE SHIP? I asked in my faltering manner. Nepeta turned a light shade of olive green,

Nepeta's POV~ :3:3 < AC could feel herself purrn up, I didnt want to say the truth, especially not in front of karkitty and equius! shifting uncomfortably I mew out "sollux and aradia"! seeing as he wasnt here. I received a doubtful look from vris. and a degrading look from my meowrail,I forgot abounce equius's crush on aradia!

Narrator/admin~ Feferi left to go feed her lusus, eridan followed after her and nepeta followed suit, flushed. Karkat left to go check on his computer. Equius needed towels. and gamzee was still at home staring into the sunset... this quickly reduced the party to 5: aradia, tavros, kanaya,terezi, and vriska.

Vriska's POV~ Geeeeeeeez how many excuses can someone make 8efore they finally cut str8ght to the ch8se? I was getting frustr8ed and imp8tient! I watched unamused when terezi d8red kanaya something. hmmmm... I look like they were whispering, what did terezi sa-

my superior thought process was halted 8y a loud "SMACK" and that perfectly executed "SMACK" was the sound of kanaya reaching across the aisle a SLAPPING me in my face! "Hey!, what was that for?!" I questioned loudly. Kanaya giggled, Because Terezi Dared Me Thats Why.  Without looking I could tell terezi was sneering at me! rrrrrrrrgh!