Chapter 2

"T-that p-party wassss the most fun I-I've had in yearsssss........" Kat slurred as I parked in front of her home.

I shook my head as I put the car in park, "Jesus Kat, how much did you have to drink?"

"Like twoooo...." She replied while resting her head on the window and drawing shapes on it when her fingers.

 "Or like five." I sighed, unbuckling her belt for her.

Her front door opened and a familiar Irish lad came rushing out, stopping at the car window, "How was the party girls?"

I ran my fingers through my hair and sent him a small smile, "It was good Niall, but she went a little too hard."

I motioned to her composure and he chuckled, "I knew she'd be wasted."

"Heyyyy... aren't you that g-guy from Oneeee Direction? I love you guysss so muchhh!" She drunkinly exclaimed while examining his face with her droopy fingers.

He rolled his eyes playfully before opening the car door and picking her up bridal style, "I'll take care of her from here Sam, thanks for driving her home."

"No problem," I giggled while gazing at her now sleeping figure in his arms, "Good luck with that."

I observed as he carried Kat inside before driving off, realizing that I had a husband to get home to myself.

---------

"You're home late." A deep voice stated as I entered the front door, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Did you stay up and wait for me?" I giggled as I  placed my belongings on the coffee table, turning towards the curly-haired man seated on the love seat.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls in a bit of annoyance, "Well, yeah. I mean, I was supposed to wait for you because you were supposed to be back at 6:30."

"6:30?" I questioned confused before everything smashed back into my memory like a brick, "Oh my gosh! The date! I'm completely forgot!"

He snorted in a sarcastic manner, "Yea, our date. You know, I was thinking of letting it slide, because you were probably held up with all your ridiculous work, but then I found out that you went to some after-party instead. I guess I understand, our marriage isn't that important."

I let out a huff and shook my head in disagreement, "Harry, you know how much this marriage means to me. I've just been so busy that every little thing has been slipping from my mind."

"You could've at least invited me, but no, I was stuck at home waiting for you like a housewife." He replied while crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at me.

I glanced down at the floor before sitting next to him in defeat, "You're right, I'm sorry. I should've remembered you."

"I never get to see you anymore Sam, just keep that in mind." He spoke before slowly standing up and adjusting her shirt as he trudged upstairs.

I couldn't have felt worse. Harry had always managed to be there for me even when he was working diligently, so what about me? I followed upstairs before going into the bathroom and removing all the sticky make-up from my face. When I reentered the bedroom, I noticed him buried deep under the covers, facing away from me. I got in next to him, biting my lip, trying to figure out what to say before it all poured out of my mouth like a waterfall.

"I'm taking a break from my career."

"What?!" He questioned in surprise, jolting up from his spot, his bare chest exposing itself from under the covers, "Sam, look, I know how much you love what you do and-"

"I need to, Harry, I haven't even spent time with you in a while never mind my friends!"

"I forgive you Sam, just please don't do anything you're going to regret. I don't want you to give up something that you cherish that much."

I shook my head, "The movie is out, there's no more premiers to attend. I need a break, this stress is eating me alive. Come on, you were the one encouraging me to spend more time with you."

I giggled before he took my hand, giving it a squeeze, "Sam, are you really sure that you want to do this? Or is it the drink talking?"

I shot him a smug look, "Nope, I barely finished one drink. Just trust me on this, I need some time to recuperate."

He flashed me a grin before tackling me, "Oh baby! I'm so excited to spend time with you. Maybe during your break we can even make a baby."

He winked at me and I responded with a laugh, shaking my head in disbelief, "Not ready for that babe."

"I understand, but we should practice for the future tonight, eh?" He replied, his voice becoming deeper than it already was.

I smirked up at his before pulling him in to a rough yet passionate kiss. I could taste a hint of wine on his lips and I pulled away while biting my lip.

"You had a drink too, didn't you?"

He let out a low chuckle, "Well what else was I supposed to do while waiting for you to get back?"

He quickly pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra, smirking down at me as he massaged my breasts. I let out a quiet moan and slipped down his sweats, leaving him in only his boxers as he did the same for me.

"It feels like it's been years since we've done this...." He stated, kissing down my neck.

I rolled my eyes at his statement, "It's only been a day Harry, stop being so horny."

He laughed before kissing down my torso, moving his fingers down to where my panties were before his mouth reached them. He was quick to pull them down with his teeth, sending me a smug look as he pulled them off of my feet and threw them across the room. He stood up and let his boxers fall to the floor as he bit his lip, his eyes never leaving mine. He crawled on top of me and quickly spread my legs, as if something he had long missed, and I figured that I was. It didn't take him long to enter me and I let my head fall back against the pillow as he bit down on my neck. After all this time, the pleasure he brings still feels new to me, like the first night we ever had sex. It's still vivid in my mind only because my pleasure sensors dispatch flashbacks into my mind.

"I fucking love you, Sam." He groaned before he spread my legs wider and thrusted in a quicker pace, his hips hitting against mine.

"I-I love you too." I stuttered between heavy breaths, running my fingers up and down his bare back.

"Harry...." I let out after a few minutes, gazing up into his eyes.

Just from the look he had received from me, he knew exactly what I was telling him.

"I know, I'm close too. Let go baby." He spoke against my ear as his pace quickened, making it harder for me to hold back.

It didn't take me long to reach my inevitable high, and I let out a loud moan as I let my fingers create a trail of scratches down his back. He reached his right after me, and I watched in awe as his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth parted. It was a sight I could never get used to seeing, and I guess that's why we were soul-mates. He remained in me for a moment as he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Jesus Christ, Sam. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I knew you all were waiting for the raunchy part, I knew it. Anyways, hi! More drama is yet to come and once again, I'll try to update as much as I can and keep you entertained. I have a really tight schedule!!!! D: I hope you  guys enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the more to come! Feedback is encouraged, so do so if you dare! >:D

Vote lovelies <3