The "accident"

~ONE MONTH LATER~

It's the day. I wake up by some one knocking on our door. We stayed in a house with some guys who where very nice. Annabel was head over heals for one of them(hint hint connor franta hint hint.) One of the boys was making breakfast. I grab my handgun just in case. I open the door pointing the gun at...............................Azaria?

Her eyes widen.

"Andrea. Calm down,"she laughs. Annabel runs up to her.

"My main BISH!" We all laugh. We all introduce Azaria to the boys of O2L. They love her and asked her if they wanna join her. She laughs lightly.

"Sure! Why not?" We all sit down to eat breakfast. Knocks pass by but it's not him. He's threaten all of us. It's all because of me........ It's 8 o'clock. We all decide to watch a movie at the movie theater near here. Connor and Annabel both reach for the door. They blush and argue about who goes first. Sassily,like always,I say,"Move peasants. Let the queen through!" We laugh and walk outside. There stands the person I want to kill the most. He pulls out a gun.

He smirks."Tick tock. Times up, Andrea."

Kian and Ricky tackle him. I grab my handy dandy gun. I breathe heavy. Kill him or let him kill my best friends?

"Pin him down." They all stare at me.

"Pin.him.down,"I repeat. They do as I say. I pull the trigger. Screams power through both ears. I start seeing blurry. All I know is it went ALL BLACK.

A/N:

Sorry I write short chapters!:( but please vote and comment what should happen next! Andrea steals the tickets? They flee Cali? Until next time my friends.

Xx,Andrea