4

It was 6;00 pm in Birmingham, England.

I was sat watching the vampire diaries, basically drooling over the sex on legs who is Damon Salvatore.

My notifications were still going on full blow. I understand they care but this has to stop.

--
New tweet

@backwardcapbrad; going live on younow in five to explain things. My user is Rileymillsx. Cya.
--

I tidy myself up; as I look like what you'd find on the bottoms of shoes.

I open the app and click on #backwardcapbrad and did a cover or whatever it is for the livestream.

I took to twitter and announced I was live.

I was ten minutes in and I had twenty four viewers I knew most of them but some people just joined for the sake of the livestream.

"So most of you will know about the drama on twitter-"

I had a few witty comments about how I'm faking it but I chose to ignore them.

"My boy friend is sane but he just weary I like brad more than I like him-"

More comments came in which I again chose to ignore.

"We are fine. I am fine. But thanks for the care."

Most of the comments now were nicer and more appropriate.
I spoke endlessly about nothing. It came seven like the click of my fingers. Time has slipped away.

I saw a comment that said;
How can brad live by himself for a day with out setting his house on fire or flooding it because I mean the kid can't even make pasta come on.

It wasn't even that funny but it made me erupt into laughter and tears.

"Who are you fucking laughing at you bitch? I thought I told you no one can come and visit you with out me here!"

I froze in horror.

I shot forward and ended the stream.

"Dyl, it's no one I was just watching something." I couldn't turn. I didn't want too.

"Look at me and say that fucking again, lying bitch." He raged.

I did nothing. He dug his nails into my shoulder as he turned me.

I couldn't smell anything except the alcohol drowning the air.

"Kiss me." He demanded.

I didn't want to.

"I said kiss me."

But I had to.