Alondra Arrived, and with...

Genesis POV
After Mac didn't want to play with us spin the bottle. I saw that he left to his room with watery eyes. I feel so bad I think I was a bitch to him. In Lauren's room Tinus was still there and freaken Lauren sent me and him into her restroom, but, I don't know I feel like he is more sweet with me and Marcus takes it more to the limits. Tinus takes it more at a slow pace, he's also more passionate. I just wished he would have done something while we were in the restroom but he didn't. He just said that I looked cute and if I would ever take a chance on him. I replied that I'll think about about it and we just got out of the restroom. We kept playing but I still couldn't get the feeling out of how I left Marcus, broken heart. It was already about 2 am so we decided to sleep and tinus left the room and Lauren let me borrow some PJs. The next day when we woke up me and Lauren got ready for school. While changing I asked Lauren what did Marcus and Martinus do while she was at school and they were home alone.
Lauren: well they are usually watching TV or go hang out at the mall
Genesis: marcus kissed me lastnight
Lauren: what!!
Genesis: be quite they might hear you, yep lastnight while I was calling my mom he came up to me and well yeah
Lauren: so what did you do, no wonder when you left the room he said he had to get a cup of water.
Genesis: well I have to admit it I liked it, but I don't feel the same thing as I do for Martinus, I just don't know I'm confused
Lauren: well eventually your gonna have to choose one you can't be playing with their feelings
Genesis: I know and I won't

I put the clothes on that lauren had let me borrow the day before. At about 7:10 am we decided to go to school already. I didn't see Mac and tinus the whole day. 
At exactly 7:43 we arrived to our school since lauren lives close to the school so we went walking. At 7:50 our bell rang so we headed to class.
Lauren: bye see ya during lunch
Genesis: k bye

(During lunch, girls sitting at the tables)
Lauren: how about if tomorrow we go shopping for clothes for you and I'll invite my cousins
Genesis: sure

(After school)
Genesis POV
Oh God I almost forgot, Alondra is arriving today. When I got home my mom was at work so I immediately went straight to my room so that it would be ready for when she got here.
It was around 5 when I heard voices downstairs I went to go check and it was my mom with Alondra and someone else.
Ruth: hi sweety, after work I went to go pick up Alondra and Lesley from the airport, and what happened to you
Genesis: oh... New style
Well mom I'm gonna take Lesley and Alondra up to my mom,
Come on let's go

Once I directed them to my room I said oh my god I couldn't wait till you got here Alondra, in reality I even forgot about her. Oh and I didn't know you were visiting aswell Lesley but I'm also excited that you came.(oh just fyi Alondra and Lesley are both my cousins from Minnesota I'm from California) Even though I didn't know what they were going to do while I was at school.
Lesley: I know I'm glad that I came aswell what a long time since we haven't seen each other
Alondra: well if you don't mind Genesis we are going to start putting our things away
Genesis: oh I don't mind, go ahead

After they were done arranging their stuff they said they were tired and wanted to get some sleep so I said sure we'll all three fit in my bed besides its pretty big, oh and tomorrow after school I will be going with my friend Lauren to the mall to get myself some clothes, would you guys like to come along
Alondra: sure
Lesley: well I guess we'll go

(The next day)
When I got up to get ready for school Lesley and Alondra were still sleeping so I just got ready and left them a note saying ' be ready by 3:25 my friend's mom will come pick us up at that time'. At school I told Lauren that my both cousins would be coming along with us and she said it was fine. Just cause I was curious, well not curious cause I really wanted to know for sure  if Marcus and Martinus were coming along I asked Lauren if they were and she said ,yeah.

6 hours later..

I was home getting ready and perhaps Lesley and Alondra read my note cause when I got home they were already ready. But I wasn't done and Lauren would be here in 5 minutes. Finally I finished and I heard a beep so I told Alondra and Lesley that they were here already and we went downstairs out the house to get in the car.
Genesis: good afternoon Mrs. Gunnarsen
Mrs. Gunnarsen( Lauren's Mom): good afternoon sweeties she told us three
Genesis: hi lauren, hi Mac, hi tinus

Genesis POV
All three replied hi. Only Lauren's mom was in the front seat, Lauren in the middle which was where us three sat, and Marcus and Martinus were in the back seats.
Marcus POV
oh God who is that chick her eyes are so beautiful ( referring to Alondra)
Martinus POV
She is dam cute, but no cuter than Genesis ( was referring to Lesley)

Marcus POVoh God who is that chick her eyes are so beautiful ( referring to Alondra)Martinus POVShe is dam cute, but no cuter than Genesis ( was referring to Lesley)

There are new characters, Alondra, Lesley, and Lauren's mom. Follow MMer73 she's Lesley in this story, and she's such a wonderful friend. Hope u all liked this chapter and vote for it please.