twenty-eight

Ashton was trying to enjoy the last of his break before school starts back up. He currently is on his bed, scrolling through his tumblr on his phone in silence when he heard a tap on from his window. He roll his eyes at the sound since he wasn't in the mood for anything. Let's just say that he's still upset from what his father did during Christmas.

All he received was a couple dollars, condoms, a slap in the face, and disappointment. That was his Christmas presents from his father since his mother said that her flight got delayed for technical difficulties.

A slap in the face was from his father since Ashton didn't like the condoms and felt extremely uncomfortable with the present. Plus he is still a virgin and in response was,"Man up Ashton and fuck a girl!"

His bad mood dragged on for a couple days as he now has a couple more dollars saved for when he can buy a car and condoms that he won't use for a long time.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard another tap on the window. He glare and saw that it is only Luke on the other side.

He quickly went to open the window with a surprised expression on his face as Luke crawls in with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?"the dirty blonde ask.

"I wanted to surprise you and your dad scares me."

Ashton walk back to his bed and sat down, Luke following behind and the smaller teen noticed he has something behind his back.

"What are you hiding?"

"Wha—oh, uh, nothing!"he said before flashing a smile to assure the boy.

"That doesn't sound like nothing to me, Robert."Ashton's bad mood slightly reflecting in his voice.

Luke was taken back before asking,"What's wrong babe? You never called me by my middle name before."

Before Ashton could say anything, his bedroom door flew open, scaring the two teens as his father walks in.

"Ashton, I'm going out and why in the hell is there a guy in your room? I don't remember letting you invite your friend over! I'm surprised that you actually have a friend other than whatever his name is."Ashton's father said in his booming voice, which scared him a little.

Luke grit his teeth at Mr. Irwin for slightly insulting Ashton. He tried to keep a peaceful smile on his face but it only looks forced as his knuckles were clenched.

"I'm sorry father, I tried to tell you but you were sleeping."Ashton lied."But his name is Calum and yes...Luke is also my......friend."

"Yeah, bullshit boy! I was awake the whole time and don't ever lie to me again! Anyways, I'm heading out for the night."

"That's a shocker,"the smaller teen mutter under his breath with an eye roll.

"What was that?"Ashton's father snap.

"I said okay."

The man grunt before slamming the door shut and Ashton hid his face in his hands, embarrassed that Luke had to witness the whole thing.

"Babe...are you okay?"Luke's soothing voice ask as he scoots closer to the other teen.

"This is my life, I'm sorry that you have to experience this."Ashton sigh before looking into his bright blue eyes, his cheeks still red.