Chapter 1

You wanna know?, Do you really wanna know? Fine, I'll tell you...It's that my grandparents never wanted me, I cease to exist in their world yet I was only told about this a few days ago, I thought they loved me but all of that so called 'love' was fake, artificial, complete and utter nonsense that was spread through my mind as a child. My last break up made it worse, the one I loved was gone, never to return, he probably even forgot my name all because I couldn't say "I love you"...I get bullied everyday at school with everyone yelling "hey loser" and giving me a painful nudge to my abdomen. The worst thing would be that my parents don't have any idea that this is happening to me and I don't plan on telling them about it... Everyone thinks I'm the happiest girl ever, I always have a smile on my face, I'm always singing songs and dancing around, but on the inside I'm hurting, I'm broken and I'm lost...I don't want to live life like this well at least not in this way...I hate it, I hate everything about it...I planned to put a knife through my stomach and I should've, I'm hated and unwanted why not put out the misery of others by eliminating what they hate and what they hate would be me...Once I'm gone, the world would be at peace I just have to go and never return...I have to fall asleep and never wake up...I have to disappear...