Chapter 2

Eren POV

I didn't even notice what happened in class but I vaguely remember Levi and Rivaille trying to talk to me.

Next period was lunch and I ditched the boys by saying I had to go to the bathroom. While running away, I saw Armin and he quickly dragged me away hiding behind a locker.

"Eren! What happened in Calculus? I have never seen Levi and Rivaille talking to anyone other than themselves so much."

I lifted an eyebrow. "Really? I wish they would shut up."

Armin gasped. "I'm so jealous."

"Why?"

"Because they are the top 2 students in our school!" He said with adoration in his eyes.

I involuntarily let out a sigh of relief. Armin smirked, "Did you think I liked your two boys~ Eren~?" 

My cheeks reddened and denied. "What are you talking about! I don't care if you loved them!"

"Sure. Whatever you say."

Armin dropped the conversation and we decided to head to the cafeteria where he introduced me to his friends

"This is Mikasa; my best friend." Armin said as he patted her shoulders. She had straight black hair with a red scarf.

"Next to her..." I started to zone out when I saw Levi and Rivaille in my peripheral vision. They seemed to be looking around when they noticed me. I quickly turned back to Armin's friend and smiled at the group. "Nice to meet you guys."

There was a chorus of hello's and hi's and we headed to the lunch line.

I stood at the end with Armin and Mikasa talking about how I like the new school.

Suddenly, a voice behind me whispered, "Eren how could you leave us?"

I looked back to see two puppy dog eyes and I almost felt bad when I remembered who they were.

"Why should I wait? We aren't even close and I barely know you guys." I harshly refuted them.

There was a hint of sadness in their eyes before they turned mischievous. They looked at each other and then back at me.

Rivaille and Levi started to approach me and I couldn't question them when I felt them bite my ears.

Rivaille latched on to my right while Levi on my left.

"Ahh" I gasped loudly and a number of students looked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Are we close enough?" They both seductively whispered into my ears.

Eventually they let go but I was blushing like crazy and my brain was totally fried.

I couldn't think straight so they just got my lunch for me. We walked back to their table and they even tried to feed me.

"I'm not disabled! I could eat on my own!" I growled at them but they just laughed.

"I like it when your mad." They replied at the same time which still made me feel awed that they weren't twins but could still act like ones.

While eating, I decided on a new strategy: Ignore them until they lose interest.

Because of some reason they seem to be interested in me but I don't have time to be in a relationship so the only thing I could do is wait it out.

The next period we have Science together so I didn't answer them when they tried to talk to me but the world seems to be against me because the teacher, Ms. Hanji wanted us to do group work. Fortunately, she said only in pairs.

I raised my hand and said, "Ms. Hanji I don't have a partner."

"Oh it's okay Eren, you can work with Levi and Rivaille."

I slowly put my hand down and immediately they put our desks right next to each other.

Plan B: Finish the work as quickly as possible..... Which was virtually impossible because they didn't even have anything on their desks!

"Why don't you guys even have a pencil?" I questioned.

"It broke. Life without you is like a broken pencil...pointless." Rivaille cheekily replied.

I stared blankly at him and handled him one of mine. I also gave one to Levi before he could say another bad pick-up line.

We divided up the work and after 10 minutes, I noticed that they were done which made me remember Armin saying that they were the top 2 students.

Out of curiosity I asked, "Are you two really the top 2 students in our school?"

They instantly smiled. "Are you interested in us?"

I blushed and denied, "N-no. I only heard from a friend."

"Oh...then let's have a bet."

"Eh?"

"If we get the top two spots in the final exam, then you have to do anything we want" Rivaille mischievously said.

"B-but..." I was worried what I had to do if I lost.

"If we aren't the top two then we own you a favor" Levi continued to urge me.

I smiled liking the idea. "Fine we have a deal!"

The boys looked knowingly at each other but I ignored them to hatch another plan.

The final exam was still months away so I had time to study and if I could beat one of them, they couldn't come in the top 2 places.

After the bet, the bell rang and Rivaille finally gave me back my schedule.

I had one more class and they ended this period. They kissed me on the cheek and left. I blushed at the kiss but quickly concentrated on my schedule to find my next class only to find a string of numbers along with

Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling ;) -Rivaille

There was another string of numbers with

I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. – Levi

I cringed reading them. I wanted to crumple the paper and throw it away but I needed my schedule.

I went to my next class but it was boring without the two boys bothering me.