Introduction

Kylie Bowen was what people call a shit stirrer, not in the way that you're thinking though. She didn't meddle with other people's business quite the opposite actually. She was a quiet, hooded figure type, who collected fossilised poop! Her best friend and soul sister with Julia Merrywhite, our story's other main character.
They were both tall girls at 5'9 and 5'10 but other than their height they were drastically different in their looks.
Kylie Bowen was a lanky girl all over with curly short bright blonde hair, big doe brown eyes and a porcelain skin tone that made dolls envious. However, while Julia Merrywhite was also tall girl  she had a gorgeous pair of eyes that seemed to dig out your darkest secrets and envied by many (not that she realised.) she had long, straight brown hair, a straight nose, plump, just kissed looking lips and round, innocent blue eyes. She like Kylie was rather lanky but had a slight difference. While Kylie had a naturally flat stomach (not changing despite the amount of crap she ate) Julia went to the gym most days and had an incredible workout routine.
While both girls were good on the eye nobody bothered them, whether it was jealousy or the fact that both girls rarely spoke to anymore but themselves nobody really said.
That being said the girls didn't care, they were always by themselves and that was the way they liked it, nobody could
changed that or so that had thought.
Years ago when they first met the girls knew it would be a lifetime friendship if they tried, the promised that whatever happened they would never leave each other and constantly remind the other that while it was only the two of them they had it easy compared to others and at least they had each other.
No! Stop what you're thinking!! This is not a story about how they both meet boys and grow apart but over a course of events come back together again. This is also not a sob story about two orphan girls lost within each other stupidly not realising everyone cared.
This story is about two girls who chose to be together after a hard part at a young age and stuck to that for 10 years. Meeting when they were nine is a series of unfortunate events. (Had to include that as I love the movie.)
Anyways the girls will go through ups and downs but stick with them through their story and I can assure you, it won't being boring or what you may have expected.