The Meeting

It was sometime around fall of two years ago when Sunshine met him.

She was sitting on the floor, changing the tapes of her flag. Currently the tape was loose, grimy, and full of cuts and holes. It was about time she changed it.

She huffed lightly as she struggle to tear a piece of tape. She would forget to bring scissors.

"Hey Sunshine, I'm finally here."

She brushed a strand of her red hair behind her ear as she turn to face her friend with a wide grin, showing off her dimples and her chubby cheeks.

"Hey about time you get here, the girls already went to go change."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Had to go pick up Gloom. You know, I how I said I was going to bring a friend to help teach, well here he is."

She looked to where his friend was pointing, in the hallway stood a tall, dark skin male with puffed up blue hair. Right off the bat Sunshine can tell that this younger male may be quiet but very observant; calculating and judging everyone and everything behind his glasses that seems to gleam whenever he believed to figured the suspect in question out.

She fidgeted under his analyzing stare, which made her wary of the male who now stood by their mutual friend. She looked at her friend in question.

"This is Gloom Doom, Sunshine and this is Sunshine Rainbow, Gloom."

As ridiculous as the introduction may have sounded given by their mutual friend, that was the day that Sunshine's and Gloom's fate intertwined.

Who would've thought that polar opposites and can work out so well.