Aiming to be Gloom

Sunshine watched in pure admiration.

Currently, Gloom was improvising a dance to some song whilst he waits for their students to come in for practice. She couldn't believe how talented the younger male was. He looked weightless and free in his movements, every step gave an airy flow especially in his leaps.

But she understood that was all because of how much control and strength he had over his body. He obviously knew the in's and out's of his joints and limbs, and that can only come from hard work and training over several years.

"Wow! Gloom, you're so amazing! How long have you been dancing?"

He was caught off guard by her sudden outburst, gazing at the short female, searching to see if he can find any sort of hidden malice within the statement she has just given.

It's only been a week since they've met but it's the first time their mutual friend wasn't here to help run rehearsal with them. So he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to the older girl by himself, not that he tried anyway.

He looked at her a bit longer but he couldn't find anything. As far as he can see, she was truly amazed. Asking purely in a manner that an innocent kid would ask when they were 'wowed' by something.

"Not long. Only a year, maybe a year and a half." Gloom dryly stated, reaching for his ipod to switch to another song.

Her body went rigid, her mind going to a blank. Only a year? Maybe a year and a half?

Her eyes widen, showing a whole new level of respect for the now dancing male. It was then, that Sunshine decided that she would aim to be as great as Gloom.