Jai Hind College

Sumedh's POV
I was looking at Riya and Ommy from quite  a while actually.

They were looking cute. I smiled.
Finally Ommy moved his gaze from Riya and looked at me. He said something to Riya and then came to me.

"Kya?" He asked. "Tum dono ka nainmatakka dekh raha tha" I replied.

He chuckled.

"Sumedh..." Aditi called me.

I went in her office.

"Yes Ma'am!!" I said saluting her. She signed me to sit.

"Kahie kese yaad kiya! Banda khidmat me hazeer hai!" I said. "Nautanki band kro. Jo aadmi roz CSK shop k aas-paas ghoomta tha, uska sketch ban gaya, dekho" She said.

I looked at the sketch.

"Aditi..." I called, she looked at me "yeh sketch poori team ko dikhana tha na. Sabse pehle mujhe kyu dikhaya?" I asked.

She looked somewhere else, as I caught her lie.

"Woh...me...actually...wesa nhi hai jesa tum...like tum soch rahe ho..." She said.

"Ahaan? To kesa hai?" I asked cocking my eyebrow.

"Woh..." she said looking down, "shut up! Kesa bhi nhi hai!! Apni boss se sawaal mat kro! Kaam pe dhyaan do!" She said looking at her laptop.

I smirked.

"Sumedh..." she said, "Aditi..." I said.
"Get lost please" she said cutely.

I smiled and stood up to leave.

"Aditi..." I said before leaving.

"Hmm?" She said.

"You look cute" I said.  She smiled.

"To me rishta pakka samjhu?" She asked.
"Well...not in that way" I said.

"Good! Then please get out" She said with a smile. I chuckled.

I turned to leave. "Idea bura nhi tha wese" I said turning to her. She widened her eyes and mouth. I simply smiled and winked.

I left.

Siddharth's POV
"Akkhi life me kabhi mandir nhi aaya!! Socha pehli baar shaadi k phere lene hi aunga...aur aaya kyu? Jasoosi krne" I complained to Meenakshi.

"Aww..." She said pulling my cheeks, "mah baby!!" She said.

I looked at her. What on earth was she doing?

"Phere lene hai? Hmm? Mujhse lelo" She said cutely.

I held her hand. "Chalo" I said. She widened her eyes.

"Pagal" She said taking her hand back. I chuckled.

We waited for some more minutes.

"Abhi takk koi shakk krne layak mila to nhi...chale kya?" I asked. She hummed.

We entered the mandir.
We went to Rahul's mother and gave her a photo of the guy that died with Rahul and a paper and pen. On the paper we asked her whether she knows this guy or not.

We did some pooja and she started writing her answer.

Secretly, she gave the stuff back and we went towards our jeep. We left.

"Padho to kya answer diya" I said to Meenakshi.

"Hmm, likha hai 'Haan, iss ladke ko me jaanti hu. Yeh Rahul ka sabse accha dost hai. Uske saath hi college me padhta hai. Hame koi dhamkaa raha hai iss lie pehle aapki help nhi kar payi. Uske lie maafi chahti hu'" Meenakshi read.

"Yeh Rahul ka best friend tha!?" I asked surprisingly.

We reached the Headquarters.
We gave the letter to Aditi Ma'am.

"Rahul ka best friend kyu maara gaya!?" She also said.

"Siddharth Rahul ki kundli kholo. Pta kro kis college me padhta tha aur uske best friend ka naam kya hai" Ma'am ordered.

I nodded and tried to find about Rahul. We had some information about him in our records as previously he went to jail.

"Ma'am yeh to Jai Hind College k students hai" I said as I found the information.

"Jai Hind? Wankhede k paas?" Sumedh asked. I nodded.

"Woh to kaafi accha college hai...waha k students criminals??" Sumedh said again.