Chapter 3 - Kiyohime, Raikou and Bryhildr

Gudako was happily skipping along the corridors of Chaldea from Dr.Romani's office. She had been cleared for a monthly health check with Gudao, but split up as they left the room. As she was walking, she felt as if someone was watching her. Or rather, some people."Oh great they saw me..." She muttered to herself, slightly shivering. She had to get to her room fast. The orange haired girl started to walk faster. She looked back for one second and bumped into someone, she fell to the ground and closed her eyes. "Ah sorry!" Gudako apologised. "I-I'm just in a hurry!"

"Master? Where are you going in such a hurry?" A sweet and soft voice spoke up.

Gudako started to sweat a little nervously. "Crap...it's her..." She thought to herself. She got up and dusted herself off. In front of her was a girl dressed in a black kimono, trimmed with gold and a black corset. Upon her legs, were thigh high tights with gold lining on top. Her white hair flowed elegantly down her back as she held up her black paper fan. "Master-sama? Will you answer me?" Kiyohime asked her.

"Well, I was just heading to my room." She told her. She had to be careful around her. Lying would be a serious offence. "To just rest a little." She added, it wasn't exactly a lie.

Kiyohime looked at her orange haired master, analysing her. The white-haired girl then gave her a smile. "Can I join master-sama?" She then held Gudako's left arm and pressed it in her chest, revealing a rather sizable bust behind the kimono. Gudako stuttered and blushed at the gesture the beserker did. "W-well I wouldn't exactly mind the cuddling, Kiyohime..." She sputtered. This would not good if the other two showed up.

"My...my child...master-sama..." Gudako felt a pair of what felt like soft and squishy balls on her right arm. She looked to the direction and saw another person she really was hoping not to run into today. This person had a huge bosom as her noticeable feature, her choice of clothing was a skin-tight bodysuit with quite large sleeves going down to just above her elbow and her hair a sweet violet look, went down to her ankles as the end of it was tied up giving her a large tuft of hair out. She also wore black tights that went to her thighs and black heeled boots. Curse her E-Rank luck today.

"H-hey Raikou..." Gudako laughed nervously. Raikou petted her head lovingly, like a mother would to her child. The purple berserker smiled as she did so. "Master, you look tired...we should head to your room to rest! You can lay in my chest if you want, maybe more." She giggled, completely ignoring a smaller being on the opposite side of Gudako.

"Back off, chest lard! Master-sama is mine!" Kiyohime glared at Raikou, her eyes going from a vibrant orange to a blood red as she pointed her fan at the opposing berserker, keeping one arm wrapped around her one and only master. "She's all mine! Go take someone else and make them your child!"

Raikou looked around, feigning ignorance. "What was that? I could have sworn I heard an insect's voice..." She said loud enough that Kiyohime could hear. "Master-sama, we should go to your room, there could be an insect infestation."

Kiyohime screamed. "How dare you?! You will not be taking my Gudako-sama away from me!" She pulled Gudako towards her and pushed Raikou off, making the other berserker jump back. Raikou could only smile sweetly. A little too sweetly.

"Ah...so it's Kiyohime-chan...my eternal love rival...ufufu..." She giggled. "I do believe that she is mine." She walked over to Kiyohime and bent down to her ear. She whispered something to her and immediately pulled back along with her master. "No! Not even that!" Kiyohime retorted, keeping Gudako close.

Around the corner, Brynhildr was watching the event fold in front of her eyes. She would let them argue over their master and when the time was right, she will take her from them. This master had a feeling akin to Sigurd after all. Or so she thought. She flicked her silver hair back and straightened her black magical girl outfit. She nodded to herself and giggled. "She's mine girls."