Cast

Landrys pov
Yes!!!I'm so happy. I got casted as Cyd in a new Disney show Best friends whenever!!!! Today I'm going down to meet the rest of the cast. I hope we all get alone.

On set

Rickys pov

I walk in to set and see a girl with brunette long hair on her phone. She was so pretty...beautiful even. I need to go see my dressing room...but first I checked my phone.
Landrys pov
I was on my phone when I noticed a guy with light brown hair and was on his phone. He was so cute. He walked off and I guess he was going to go see his dressing room. The stalker that I am I deside to go see my dressing room too.

When I went out of my dressing room I noticed the guy going out of his dressing room.
YES!!!! How lucky am I his dressing room is right in front of mine!
"Oh hey I'm Ricky Garcia." He said and smiled holding his hand out.

"Hey I'm Landry Bender." I said and shook his hand.

"So who are you gonna be playing." He asked....not stopping smiling.

"I'm gonna be Cyd." I said smiling like a freak.

"Cool I'm gonna be Naldo." He said and smiled. Thats when I noticed we where still holding hands. I look down and we both pull away. He laughed and put his hand on his neck.

"Um...I should get going." I said and speed walked away.

Rickys pov

Wow. Landry is really pretty. I guess we had...a moment. We just met so it's weird that I like her so much.