Chapter 2: How the Ghost found the Cat (Does the Ghost find the Cat a Friend?)

Before Story Author Notes: Whew, this may take awhile! It's 9:43 right now...Welp, let's get started. (More note tossing/Cow action!)

Kido's POV:

A-Ah, hello! Wait, no...Um, yo? I'm Tsubomi Kido. I'm a...strange case, I think? I normally act tomboyish, but at school, I act girly. I-Is that weird? I think I got used to acting shy...

Um, a lot of people at school like me...I think it's mostly for my money. I am technically really rich... My family owns a mansion. Because of this, I don't really talk.

But that all changed when I met this boy on the streets. He reminds me of a cat, so I dubbed him 'Cat'.

I 'met' him while walking to school, since my mansion is kind of close to school. He was, at that time, wearing...interesting attire. My eyes kinda got drawn to him.

Though he didn't see me. I'm kind of hard to notice unless you know me, like, really know me. And my 'followers' see me too. Those little bastar-

Oh, pardon my language! I get carried away sometimes! Um, you probably want me to continue the story, right?

Um, I wanted to talk to Cat, but I'm not sure if I could mutter a single, "Hello." I usually only talk to my Sister, or my parents.

Do I regret it? Not really. If I would of talked to him first, things wouldn't have been like they are now. I like how things are right now, though it was a roller coaster ride. Moving on!

I arrive at the school, and sigh. I will have to go through the confusing, twisting, frustrating, irratating, and idiotic halls. Let me just say... I got lost way more than once.

When I finally found the stairs, I sigh in relief. Finally! I walk to the board, and notice I'm underneath Class 2-B... Okay, cool.

I heard kids my age talking, and it was the boy I 'met,' talking to his friends, or what I assume are his friends.

Coincidentally or not, there was a little place behind a wall, just bug enough for me to squeeze in. I was technically eavesdropping, but it's not like anyone would notice, or care for that matter.

... ... ... Looks like 'Cat's' name is Shuuya Kano. Seems like a nice name, but sounds kind of...what's the word... idiotic? Yeah. That's the word.

Wait, wasn't his name above mine? I think it was...

I get out of my tiny hiding spot to double check the board. Indeed, his name is right there, in yellow. My color is purple. Interesting, considering I have quite a few purple things.

It also look like some kids drew on the board, so I picked up a white and drew a ghost, and a random color to draw a cat. A ghost by my name and a cat by Shuuya's, to be exact.

Back then, I made a promise to myself. I would talk to him one day. I believe I also thought, no matter how idiotic you turn out to be. Gosh, that sounds like something from a Shoujo manga.

After walking to the wall space again, I tried to listen for any more information. There was none.

The bell rings sometime later, symbolizing the start for the assembly of boringness. It's about an hour, explaining school rules, and greetings for the new students, like Shuuya. This'll be really boring.

---

Huh. Apparently if we listen, we'll get 12 extra credit points for every class we have if we pay attention. I suppose that's one way to make sure kids pay attention.

I was right. This is boring, boring, boring! Why do we even have an assembly anyways?! Everyone should know the rules by now, I mean seriously!