~innocence~

Mikey x Dominant reader

~innocence~

Requested from

@BakaDixon

~prolog~
(Readers POV)
When I first met the turtles Instantly fell in love with Mikey. God he is so adorable!! His little freckles and big baby blue eyes make my heart do back flips. Once I became good friends with the turtles I talked with Donnie about having a crush on his brother. He found it cute that I had a crush on his younger brother.
A few weeks later I got the guts to ask him out. He acted like he wasn't interested but was just messing with me. My heart almost shattered into pieces but I jumped into his arm and hugged him tight. He made me so happy, taking time out of his day to comfort me when I was sad and putting down his controller to hang out with me. Making me laugh and smile... But I have a dark side to me that he doesn't know.. He's too innocent to know... I don't know if I could keep it secret anymore....

~
(Narraters POV)

"I'll see you tomorrow Mikey." You smiled and hugged Mikey tightly. His heart fluttered at your touch and a goofy smile was shown on his face. "I'll be waiting for you babe." Mikey let you go.
Once leaving the lair and getting home you hoped into the shower. While the hot water caressed your soft skin your mind began to wonder. Flashes of your Mikey, tied down to the bed; blind folded as he begged for you to touch him. Shaking your head and finding your way back to reality, blushing slightly at the sight of your innocent Mikey begging for you.
"N-no... I can't do that to my Mikey..." You sighed, getting. Out of the shower and drying off. Your dark said was a kink for bondage and being dominant over your submissive. Tying them up and doing what you wanted to them. But Mikey, your Mikey was too innocent for anything like that and you couldn't do that to him. Sliding into your bed, hugging your pillow as you drift off to sleep.

"(Y/n)..." Mikey was whimpering from behind you. "....(Y/n) please~" you turned around and Mikey was chained against the wall, legs pressed together and a faint blush on his face. Arms above his head and his mask over his eyes, twisted so he could not see. Taking slow steps towards him, his churrs growing in volume the close you got to him. Pressing yourself against Mikey's plastron, stroking his cheek and kissing his neck. His churrs went quiet as your hands trailed up to his bandana and pulling it down. His eyes were filled with tears and look at you like a stranger. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!"

You jolt awake in a cold sweat, shaking slightly. Since meeting Mikey you wanted to take dominance over him but you didn't want to hurt him, you could never hurt your little Mikey.. And that was your fear; you hurting him and him fearing you. His brothers not trusting you anymore and wanting you to leave them alone.
Running your fingers through your hair and letting out a sigh, going to the kitchen and getting a glass of water. Not wanting to go back to that dream you stayed up for the rest of the night, waiting till morning to head down to the lair. It was 3 in the morning but you went down to the lair anyways, flopping down on the couch before falling asleep again.

~

"Woah babe.. I didn't know you spent the night." Mikey touched your shoulder and you shot awake. " take it easy it's just me." He smiled his warm smile. Smiling back at him and hugging him, yawning into his shoulder. Frowning he picked you up and walked over to the kitchen, putting you on top of my the counter. "Tried babe?" He frowns and wraps his arms around your waist.
You immediately thought back to your dream and pushed his hands away, running towards his room and shutting the door.

(Mikeys POV)

(Y/n) bolted from my arms just at my question. Did my breath stink, did I make her uncomfortable. I don't know what I didn't to upset her but I broke my heart. I rushed over to my room and saw the door shut, quiet sobbing on the other side. "(Y/n)? Open up please.." I tried to open the door but she pushed it shut. "Babe please, I want to help.".. I felt hopeless till I heard her move and I wasted no time and went in.