❄︎ {1/10} ❄︎

❄︎ {1/10} ❄︎

; Alicein Mansion}

_______________________________________________

The sound of the rain drops hitting the glass window was the only thing that could be heard in the black limousine. The young female teen watched the raindrops slid down the glass window with her dull eyes.

Her mind was blank.

Her heart thumped against her chest; made her wonder if the other people in the limousine could hear it's unusual calm beating despite what had happened hours ago. The young teen moved her eyes over to the man that sat beside her.

The man seemed to sense her staring at him, as he turned to look at him. He gives her a warm smile as his ruby red eyes glistened in the dim light. He then turned to look ahead of him, which in same, the young teen did as well.

The young teen merely glanced at the driver, his face looked annoyed as he looked out the window. His gloved fingers tapped against the wheel impatiently. The teen looked out the foggy window to see the faintly glowing red turning green.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the cold glass window, dismissing the sympathetic look from the red-eyed man beside her. She pulled her legs onto the seat and hugged them close to her chest.

The teen felt a large hand placed on her head. She cracked open her eyes slowly and looked at the man. He gently stroked her head in a gentle manner that made her chest ache. Her eyes began to blur as her face distorts into sadness. She bites her bottom lip as the tears slid down her cheeks.

The seatbelt that was holding her against the leather chair was unbuckled, as she felt arms around her back and legs. The man lifted her up with no struggle and placed her in his lap. He hugged her gently as he continued to stroke her hair.

Her throat tightens as she shakes. The tears coming down faster as she clenched the man's black tail coat.

❄︎

The limousine stopped in front of a large mansion. The rain had lifted and the moon was now out. The young teen opened her eyes when she heard the car door opened and closed. She looked up to see the man smiling down at her as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

A faint blush crosses her cheeks as she quickly lifted her head off his chest. The man opened the door and patiently waited for her to exit the vehicle.

Stepping out of the vehicle, the smell of rain lingered in the air as she heard a grunt behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to see the driver slightly covering his nose. He seemed to hate the rain.

The teen felt a hand on her back and quickly snapped her head back. Her eyes once again land on the man's face. He smiles at her and gently guides her towards the gate of the large mansion.

The gates parted out, leading them down a short footpath leading to the mansion's door. Both the teen and man reached the door within minutes. The man reached for the golden door knob and opened it out. The teen swallowed the thump that was forming in her throat and dug her heel into the ground.

The man looked down at her when she didn't move. His eyes soften as he stroked her head again. The teen shakily raised a hand and placed it on top of the man's. The man looked at her with a warm smile.

"Lily!" a voiced echoed within the house. It snapped the young teen out of her thoughts as the man took his hand off her head. He held the door open for her and gestured her to come in. Hesitantly, she stepped inside. Warm air was then blasted at her face as she stared wide-eyed at the place. The placed looked just as amazing and expensive as it was on the outside, "stop stripping!"

A book was sent flying over her head and hitting the man behind her. She looked back at the man with wide eyes, concern was written all over her face. The book slide down his face and landed onto the floor as the man laugh, "you're so mean Misono," he placed both his hand on the young teen's shoulder and urged her forward, "I was trying to make a nice impression for you," the young teen looked back in front of her to see a boy, somewhat around her age.

The young teen locked eyes with the boy who went by the name Misono. She blinked at him as they stared at each other.

Misono looked at her, with his eyes slightly widen. A faint tint of red spread across his face; embarrassment creeping up his throat. The girl in front of him dismissed his expression as she stared at the odd purple strand of hair on his head. It twitched once in awhile as it bent in an odd shape; it was kinda disturbing how a strand of hair acted as if it was alive.

Misono crossed his arms and clicked his tongue and looked off, "can you tell him your name?" Lily asked, as he looked down at the girl.

She looked around the room. The words caught in her throat. Misono was now looking at her with a raised brow. His lips pulled into a line when he noticed the bandages across her face, arms, and legs.

The girl looked back at Lily. Lily only smiled, "[Last Name] [Name]," Lily stroked her head again as he spoke to her, "Misono, can you please show [Name] where the guest rooms are?" Heat crawled up [Name]'s neck when she heard Lily use her given name.

Misono sighed as he turned on his heel and walked towards the stairs. [Name] looked back towards Lily, to see him attending to a pair of twin girls, "you coming or not?" she heard Misono called out. [Name] faced Misono as he ran a hand through his hair, "this is why I can't deal with commoners," he scoffs.

He turns around and climbs the stairs with [Name] following behind him. As they were walking down the hallway, [Name] blinked at the boy in front of her. He was head short than her to her surprise but didn't say anything.

They both walked past the windows that gave a full view of the garden below them. [Name] was captured by the beauty instantly. She stopped and looked at the way the moon reflected in the fountain's water, the neatly cut green grass that was decorated with red roses. It was amazing.

Misono stopped in his track when he didn't hear [Name]'s footstep and turned around to snap at her but bit back his tongue. His frown soften as he looked at her. She had a hand pressed against the glass window and leaned forward to look at the garden.

[Name] finally turned to look at Misono again. She had forgotten that he was leading her to the guest room. She opened her mouth but closed it again. She kept doing it again but didn't know what to say.

Misono clicked his tongue as his frown harden, "shut your mouth before an insect flies into your mouth," he turns around and then continues his walk.

❄︎

[Name] slowly seat herself on the bed. Not to her surprise, it was soft. Much expected for the rich. She looked over to Misono as he looked over the room before his narrowed eyes land onto her, "is there anything else you need?" his voice was sharp and cold.

[Name] shook as she pulled the blankets closer to her chest. Misono then turned around and opened the door but stopped when he heard [Name] called out his name, "M-Misono," [Name]'s voice was still shaky and hoarse, "t-thank you," she looked at him through her bangs.

He didn't turn around but stayed still at the door. [Name] blinked as she spotted the tips of his ear turning red, "you're welcome," he spoke out gently as he exited the room.

"Good night Misono," [Name] quickly spoke.

"Good night [Name]"

_________________________________

"Let me be the one protecting you now, not him"
-Misono Alicein