❄︎ {2/10} ❄︎

❄︎ {2/10} ❄︎

; Special}

_______________________________________________

Weeks had passed by in the Alicein mansion. Everything was normal, expect [Name]. Misono glanced up at her by the dinner table.

[Name] picked up the piece of bacon and placed it into her mouth and chewed slowly. Her mind drifted off to whatever could distract her. She felt eyes on her and stopped chewing to look up. She watched as Misono turned his head away and began eating.

The doors opened and both Misono and [Name] stopped and looked at who it was. Lily walked in with a big smile on his face like usual with the two twins by his side, "good morning," he chirped out.

[Name] had already placed down the knife and fork down on the table and fiddled with her fingers under the table. Her head was down as a part of hair covered her face. Her cheeks were flushed pink.

Lily walked over and patted her head, "how have you been doing?" he asked gently. [Name] took a deep breath and smiled at him brightly.

Misono's brow twitched as he shoved the fork into his mouth. His teeth sinking into the food harshly as he tried to ignore the scene in front of him.

"Did you have a good night rest [Name]?" Lily sat next [Name]. The teen could only nod her head at him while avoiding eye contact.

A heavy sigh escaped Misono's mouth as he placed his knife and fork down. Both [Name] and Lily looked at him, "what?" Misono raised a brow at them. Lily blinked once before breaking into a soft fit of chuckles, "Lily!" Misono snapped at the man.

Lily smiled before getting up from his chair, "I'll leave you two now," he walked towards the doors with the twins once again by his side.

[Name] looked back, at where Lily had just left and blinked confusedly. She turned back to her plate and decided that she was full. She stood up from her spot and grabbed her plate, ready to take it to the kitchen until, "you're doing it again," Misono sighed.

[Name] flinched, "uh," apparently, they were meant to leave the dishes on the table for the maids to take care of it, "everyone does it in my family," she looked off as she placed the plate back down on the table while looking around to see if a maid was nearby.

She watched as Misono scoffed. He waved a hand and a couple of maids quickly rushed in to collect the plates and cleaned up the table, "there is no need for that," he looked up at [Name].

The girl looked at him, her brows furrowed, "I just feel bad.." Her voice trailed off.

Misono sighed as he stood up from his table, "don't be, because.." He hesitated, "b-b-because you're a f-friend," he stuttered out, leaving the last bit as quiet as possible.

[Name] raised her head at looked at the back of his head. She once again sees the tips of his ears burning red as he scurried to the door screaming out Lily's name.

[Name] placed a hand over her chest, the beating organ in her heart was beating faster than it should be, it felt the same when she was around Lily, but, this one felt better. Felt more,

Special