Chapter 2: Calm & Collected

"Do we have to stay?" Paris asked stretching her tired arms above her head. She didn't have any interest in the winners of the contest. The probability of them getting picked was 2 out of 49. With such low probability Paris just wanted to go home and take a nap.

"Of course we have to stay! What if JB picks me?!" Natalie eyes widened, taking in the members serious faces on stage.

"What did you guys talk about?" Paris asked eyeing Natalie up and down with cautious eyes. Paris could tell the girl was more red in the face after talking with JB.

"First I was totally fan girl mode! After the first two minutes, I calmed down and we causally talked about our lives. WE TALKED ABOUT OUR LIVES PARIS!" Natalie yelled gushing as her face grew more red.

My black ass can't even imagine my skin that color, Paris chuckled stared down at her flustered friend.

"What about you?" she asked catching Paris off guard. "Uh, it was causal." Paris shrugged pursing her lips. Natalie rolled her eyes at that knowing Paris was naturally a laid back person. Most would describe her as free-willed and easy going by many people.

Because of these traits some perceive her to be intimidating and overbearing which is probably why she can't make much female friends. Luckily Natalie, thankfully, saw past the "ignorant conceited black girl" everyone else saw.

"Each member will now announce their individual winners for Got7 cafe. Once your name is called please enter the stage. After all the winners are announced the meet & greet will officially be over." Jaebum smiled receiving responsive nods from the members.

"Let's start from the Maknae!" Jinyoung grinned throwing his arm toward Yugyeom causing more screams to erupt.

I swear these females are loud as shit, Paris hissed her hands tugging at her ears.

Yugyeom's eyes narrowed toward the hyung before letting out a defeated sigh.

The fans watched Yugyeom in anticipation wondering which lucky girl would be able to spend five hours with him.

Yugyeom covered his mouth in embarrassment as he got egged on by his members to say the persons name. Yugyeom's eyes seem to linger on one fan before calling out the lucky girls name.

Eyes wide with resentment, the crowd glared toward the back of the space. Natalie repeatedly smacked at Paris' shoulder while slightly pushing her forward.

"Paris." Yugyeom soft voice rang through the speakers connected to the idols microphones.

On impulse Paris' hand covered by long sleeves rose to her mouth. Paris wasn't sure if she was annoyed or excited at the moment.

"Go!" Natalie shoved, annoyed at Paris' slow pace. Natalie was more excited than she was at this point.

Walking past all the fans glaring her way she repeatedly looked back toward Natalie, who just jabbed two thumbs in the air.

Releasing a sigh, Paris brought her attention toward the stage. Yugyeom's gaze was warm while he extended his hand out for Paris to take.

"Hello again." He hoistered her onto the stage. Paris eyes seemed to sparkle with an emotion unfamiliar to Yugyeom causing him to sulk a bit.

Without greeting him, Paris slowly took her eyes from his own and looked at his hand that was still holding her own.

"Uh, you can let go now. I think I made it on the stage safely and everyone's staring." Paris pointed her index finger in the direction of the crowd of angry ahgasae.

Paris almost let out a laugh watching Yugyeom's cheeks grow a light pink before dropping her hand.

"What's going on here?!' Jackson yelled from the other side of the stage causing the crowd to whine. The sound was a mixture of annoyance and anger. BamBam laughed watching Yugyeom shyly shake his hands toward the fans.