Saving Marzia. (A pewdiepie fanfic)

I held my hands together softly in the airport. I tried to be calm and relax myself because by the looks of it, I was going to have a nervous break down. I looked around for him, For about 10 minuets, 'F-Felix?' I whispered into the air softly. I began to frown, And i was about to leave this stupid airport before i felt a hand slide around my waist and somone jam something to my side hard, I winced softly at the pain that shot through my spine, Before slowly turning to see and it was a tall, White man, Dressed in normal clothes and whispered in my ear 'Dont scream sweetheart, Or this bullet is going through your hip, Got that?' I nodded and out of the corner of my eyes, Saw Felix drop his suitcase and look disipointed. I tried to scream but the fear was over riding my whole body. 'Felix...' I whispered softly. I mouthed the words "Help me...'' and he ran over 'Is there a problem here, Sir?' The man smirked ''Not at all, Here with my girlfriend! Right hunny?' He jammed the gun harder into my side and with tears in my eyes 'Y-Yes Felix.. My boyfriend..' I gulped loudly and Felix looked at me, Balling his fists and walking away. "FELIX HELP ME!!!' I screamed and everyone looked at us and yelped as i heard the gun cock and i squeezed my eyes shut, Waiting to be shot. Felix ran over to me fast and grabbing me out of the mans arms.