Logo Making

As I was saying back in the prebious chapter, I will teach you how to make a (close to real) logo. I know the logo is quite captivating. Hahaha. Nevertheless, I'm still going to teach you. So, advance sorry to all of you.

Step 1 >> after opening your picsart apps, choose draw and then set the canvas size as 800×800.

Step 2 >> Second, click the check mark and then choose edit image.

Step 3 >> lets make a circle on your canvas so click the shapemask icon >> set the bg color as black >> set the opacity as 100 >> and adjust the two headed arrow that is on your canvas to make a big circle. Then click the check mark.

Step 4 >> add text. Type your letter. (Let the letter be W). Choose your font. Set the color.

Do the same process for the other letters (G and R) and to make a dramatic effect (hahaha xD) clear or erase some part of the letter to make a chain effect.

Step 5 >> place the letters at the middle. You can also add another texts (regarding to the text in the side.)

So yeah. Just save it. And if you want to have the background (the blue texture)

Add picture that will fit the logo.

So that's it! Hope you learned something. Ciao!

See you next tutorials!

-beuril