One Date

Your P.O.V.

You brought the drinks to all the guys. You'd been trying your very best today, and so had they. Jhope had come back from seeing some relatives, so you could finally meet him.

- Meeting Jhope -

"Hello, I don't think I've seen you before," Jhope greeted. He'd just come back from putting his stuff at the dorm.

Was his room the one I woke up in?

You bowed and greeted him, "I'm ______, Jungkook and Jin invited me and the manager gave me a job."

"Oh wow, manager-nim usually doesn't just hire people. You must be special." He winked at you, causing you to grin.

"Maybe," You replied.

"Just go easy on us alright?" He suddenly asked softly.

"What?"

"You're beautiful, I know there will be some of us who fall for you," He explained.

"O-Oh, thank you, but I don't think you have anything to worry about," You said nervously.

He laughed, "The only reason I'm saying anything is because I'm already starting to like you."

Wow, he's open with his feelings.

"Really?" He nodded and smiled at you again. His smile really was adorable.

"No worries, we've only just met."

- Normal time -

Each and every one of them thanked you when you handed them their water. They had to stay hydrated right?

Everyone was sitting together, talking and laughing, including you. You were aware of someone staring at you yet again.

This time you found it was more than one person. Jimin, Jungkook, and Jhope were all looking your way. When you looked at them, Jhope and Jungkook pretended to be talking, but Jimin waved at you.

  You smiled and waved back, deciding to go talk to them. When you got over to them, you saw Jungkook avoiding your gaze. He'd gone completely quiet.

  Jimin nudged him.

  "Why're you so quiet all the sudden?  No need to be shy." He was laughing now, and Jhope was chuckling.

  "I'm not shy, " He replied defensively. You smiled a little at him.

  "Sure you aren't. You were just talking until _______ came over. "

  "Prove you aren't shy, Kookie," Jhope suddenly spoke up. He sighed.

  "How do I do that?" Jimin and Jhope seemed to think for a minute.

  "Go on a date with ______." You met Jimin's gaze after he said that.

  Jhope pulled Jimin aside while you and Jungkook stood there, shocked. He timidly looked at you.

  "Y-You don't have to if you don't want to," He said quietly. You smiled softly.

  "I'd love to go on a date with you," You assured. He seemed surprised with your answer.

  "Really?" You nodded and for the first time he smiled. You glanced at the two guys having a conversation a few feet away from you. Jhope looked a little upset and confused.

  Of course, Jimin looked very smug. Focusing your attention back on Jungkook, you decided to talk with him a little.

  "So when should we have our date?" You asked. You saw his cheeks turn slightly pink.

  "How can you say that so casually?" He murmured.

  "Say what so casually?" You leaned closer to him and kept your voice quiet. He seemed startled by how close you were to him.

  The way he was acting really was adorable, you couldn't help but want to see more, maybe tease him some.

  "We can go anywhere you want," He stated after a few seconds.

  "But I want you to pick, it'll be more special that way. Especially as a first date and all," You said sweetly. He, again, was surprised by how you acted.

  "O-Oh okay," He stuttered. He was acting very flustered and nervous. You could tell this would work out fine.