His Rejection, Her Revenge

Warning : below contents are purely fiction, please don't try to do anything like this at your home. All the information are taken from Wikipedia. It may contain some rough graphics and heavy things. If you all are uncomfortable then please leave it.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

**************************************

Randhir, Naina, Elvira and Elvira father, all of them were at Sanyukta burned house. They needed to end everything where, everything was started.

The atmosphere was cold and thick with uncalled threat.

Elvira makes a circle in front of the main door and another exactly ten steps to right and left. she connect all the circle by lines.

'' Randhir, Naina now listen to me carefully, these circle they make a triangle, in Christianity the triangle is seem as the trinity of the Father-Son-Holy Ghost also, it represent the relationship between Father-Mother-Child

'' Randhir, Naina now listen to me carefully, these circle they make a triangle, in Christianity the triangle is seem as the trinity of the Father-Son-Holy Ghost also, it represent the relationship between Father-Mother-Child. In some other cultures or religion it symbolize Creation, Destruction and Preservation. Now Randhir you have to be in left circle ( A point ) Naina you have to be in top one ( C point ) with my father and I'll be on the left one ( B point ). Whatsoever happen you all will not come out of the circle, she will try to distract you. She will even try to make a vision, it will seem real but don't fall on her trap. Randhir you have to repeat one thing. Don't break the link. Just keep repeating it. Now move to your circle.''

Randhir noded and stand inside the circle. Elvira, Naina with Elvira father stands in their respective circles. Elvirs look at him, for some mins the both make a eye contact.

'' Now repeat after me..

"भगवान वास्तव में मेरा रक्षक है, मुझे पूरा भरोसा है  मेरे शक्ति और साहस प्रभु है

(God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and courage is the Lord)

Randhir repeats after her and prepared himself to face everything that came to him.

It was almost 3 am. 3 am is also known as the demonic time, the suggestion being that this is an inversion of the time at which Christ died at Calvary. 

People says that 3 is your time,

so I call you to meet me,

This world is made by god, but
this time is made by you

with the power given to me, from Almighty

I call you...

COME...
COME...