New Friend?

As soon as I got to my house I knocked out, only to wake up three hours later. Long story shirt, I'm exhausted.

I was getting ready and I stared at the mirror in front of me. God, I'm so ugly. Eye bags and boney knees sums me up perfectly.

Walking to my bus stop, I start to get anxious.

No ones gonna like you

They are all gonna make fun of you

Its gonna be like last time

You're gonna get bullied

You look so ugly compared to everyone else here

You're disgusting

"ENOUGH! enough now" I murmur to myself as I softly hit my head.

The bus stop only has four other people waiting, and they are all girls. They're all gonna make fun of me.. Oh god.

The bus pulls up and the girls push to get on. I silently wait until the last on to go up to my bus. As I'm getting on I notice all the seats were taken up. Their was a few people sitting alone in their seats so I decided to sit next to the friendly-est person I saw.

He was a lil skinny boy with a little bit of muscle and short brown hair that was being covered in a beanie. He looked at me as soon as I sat down and smiled.

"Hey! I'm Nick. And you are?" He politely said. He sounded excited to be sitting next to someone.

"I'm um.. Micaela.." I whispered shyly. Can you blame me? He's cute.

"Pretty name. So how old are you?" I blushed as he called my name cute.

"I'm turning nineteen in two days on October the ninth." I saw with a bit of confidence, but that confidence was quickly shattered when he gave me his cute smile and nodded.

"Cool. I just turned nineteen this past summer. So I'm assuming we're in the same grade? Maybe we'll see one another around! Anyways, we should get going." I didnt even notice that we were at school already, but I quickly got off the bus when I saw we were the last people on.

Maybe I can have a real friend?