The Beginning

Sky pov
It was time for me to go back to Phoenix University after winter break.I mean i really don't want to because of everyone bullying me and such.
It has now been 18 years since my mother died at a car crash.I miss her.I live with my dad and my sister Calensa in a small apartment which we can only afford.I have to get ready for school.
I wore a Grey shirt,Black jeans,and cool sunglasses.I brushed my hair and went to the kitchen to grab my backpack and toast.

"I hope today will be a better day."i said and left.

Aphmau pov
I woke up from the smell of bacon.I opened my eyes and see my maid,Kaytlyn,with a platter of eggs,bacon,orange slices,and orange juice.
"Good morning miss aphmau"said Kaytlyn
"Good morning Kaytlyn how are you?"
"Very well.Here's your breakfast.Btw don't forget you have Phoenix University to go to today."
"Alright good bye"
"Good bye miss aphmau "
She left.
Ugh another day that i will have to deal with popularity and a dumb boy friend.Welp might as well get ready.
I wore a purple shirt and long white jeans.Including black boots.
I grabbed my bag when i finished my breakfast.Said goodbye and left.
"I hope today will be a better day"...

---------------------------------------YEAH NEW BOOK!!Hope you readers loved chapter 1 and sorry for it to be short.I just thought of introducing the characters and my otp Calensa.YEAHHHH.
VOTE FOR MORE!!!