Chapter 7: Darkness

The crew of the Ghost had a plan.

Well, it wasn't really a plan, more like, a rushed decision to just go get Mira, with no planning at all.

What could go wrong?

Meanwhile Thrawn had been training Mira to fight.

The empire was good at brainwashing....

Mira was force healing all the troopers, and was pretty good with a blaster.

Her mission?

When Ezra and Sabine came to rescue her...

She would kill them.

*cue dramatic gasp from all readers*

Miras' eyes had a yellow glow to them.

She stood staring into the vastness of space, dressed in solid black, with a blaster on one side of her belt....and something else on the other side.

Her normal dyed blue hair was now jet black.

Thrawn entered the room.

"Master Zoth" he addressed her, kneeling.

(A/N I legit just got that name from a sith name generator so feel free to use it )

"What is it?" Zoth asked with a hiss in her voice.

"I have just received word that your former friends are attacking the hanger." He said, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Tell the troopers to stand down." She said, turning to face Thrawn.

Her eyes flashed red as she said "I will deal with them myself."

In the hanger, the others noticed that the troopers seemed to be pulling back.

"It's working!" Sabine yelled to the others, as she threw another grenade.

"Let's go!" Ezra said, deflecting the final blasts.

"I'll stay with the ship. You all go!" Hera said running back onto the Ghost.

The three, Ezra, Sabine, and Kanan, (chopper was with Hera) ran the halls.

Strangely, they met not one trooper, not one officer in the halls.

"This is strange...." Sabine said, a little uneasy.

Ezra slowed down and began to try and connect with Mira.

He felt only a dark energy surrounding her.

"I feel....darkness...." Ezra said, with a shudder.

"Lord Vader?" Kanan asked, a little worried himself.

"Possibly. Let's hurry!" Ezra yelled, running down the hall to his left.

Meanwhile Mir-Zoth heard the footsteps approaching her.

She no longer looked like the little 8 year old who had boarded the ship.

She was older. She looked about 13 by this time. And only a week had passed. Her yellow eyes stared out into space as the door was cut, and opened.

"Mira!" The three yelled together

She didn't even turn around or acknowledge them.

"Mira....?" Sabine asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Don't call me that....mother." She spat

"Mira what's happened?" Ezra asked, taking a step closer to her.

Zoth spun around and force pushed Ezra against the door "I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She screamed with anger.

It was then that they could all see.

This was not Mira.

What ever the Empire had done to her...they had taken away their daughter.

"I can't see-what's happening?" Kanan asked, drawing his light saber.

"Oh what's happening is that I'm finally understanding just how wrong I was to be a part of the rebellion. You only held me back! I now know my true power! And now you shall be destroyed." She spoke, venom dripping with every word.

Sabine had tears in her eyes "M...Mira." Sabine whispered.

Mira force pulled Sabine to her, choking her in the process.

Her hands went to her neck, as she choked out "M....Mira....p...please."

Ezra sat up and seeing Sabine, ignited his lightsaber and went running.

Without a glance, Zoth had him and Kanan in a force hold.

"And now mother, you shall die." She hissed, drawing and igniting her double bladed red lightsaber.

It was at that moment the three realized.

Mira was really gone.

Mwahahhah. Dark side Mira. Fun right? I had the idea when I started the book actually..I've been planning this 😎😏 all I can say is stay tuned. There's much more of this to come. ~Jade