002.

002. FLASHBACK

One year ago

One year ago

TEARS roll down Rosalie's cheeks as a man put two metal things on her temples. The pain was too much, she bit down on the leather strap between her teeth to keep her from screaming.

She knew HYDRA wasn't experimenting on her, she knew what their uniforms looked like, and this man wasn't wearing a HYDRA uniform.

She imagined if Peter was ever put through this kind of pain, 'No.' She thought, 'I wouldn't let him go through the pain that I'm going through, at least not alone...'

The pain became to much, and she screamed, muffled by the leather strap.

She bit back down on the leather strap, hard. "Careful, Darling~" the man said, "I don't want you to break those perfect porcelain gap teeth."

She wanted to say something, but she couldn't. Her arms and legs were strapped down, taking away the ability to take the strap out of her mouth.

The man looked at the pained look on her face and smirked, 'Everyone has to feel pain at some point.' He thought. And months later, she learned how to charm people, and she thought, 'I love Peter, charming him will make him love me.'

And it did, and now, she hides her secrets from him. She charms him and makes him love her, so she has him wrapped around her finger like a thread.

[WORD COUNT: 235]