Chapter One

The first month of being in our new place was awesome. We had so much fun together. We took turns to do chores and run errands;It was a very smooth system. One morning there was no food and it was my turn to run errands. I went downstairs, got into my car and left. As I drove through the beautiful Miami strees, I couldn't help feeling that I was missing something in my life.I am majoring in English lit, so I've always been such a romantic and a dreamer.So seeing all these cute couples it certainly was stirring my imagination. I've only had one boyfriend and it was a very abusive relationship, but thanks to Perrie I finally built up the courage to report him. He's been in prison two years now.

I finally reached the market and picked up all the items on my list. After checkout I turned and went of to my car. As I walked, being the cluts I am, I tripped on my own two feet and dropped all my groceries.I quickly stood up, scanning the area to make sure nobody saw that.
"Thank my lucky stars nobody saw that", I exclaimed with a sigh. "I saw that" said a teasing male voice behind me. I jumped at that, then put a hand to my chest in an exhale. "Gosh, y-you scared me" I yelped, then tripped on my loose shoe lace; I fell surprisingly landing in the arms of the strange fellow."Got you" he said taking my forearm and helping me to my feet. When I was finally standing he let go of me and offered to help me carry my groceries to my car, which I agreed to on account of they were so many. When all the bags were in my trunk I shut it and walked over to the front seat. I climbed in, rolled down the window, waved a goodbye to the mysterious male and drove off.

"I'm home!", I yell and Pez came down to help me take the groceries I had hauled in to the kitchen and organize them. As we packed I told her all about what has happened with the man at the market. "Jesy!", she screamed. " I need details, how did he look", "well he had short blonde hair with dark roots, brown eyes, dimples tall and smelled good" I responded, feeling myself blush as i went on and on."Aah, wow" Perrie responded with a devious smile.

We went off to bed and I got up early the next morning.The time was 7:08 am, so, I decided to start on breakfast for Perrie and I. Pancakes with syrup for me and butter for Pez, with a warm cup of milk.
As soon as I was done at 7:45, Pez came running down making sniffing noises with her nose up in the air. "My...that smells lovely" she said, taking a set on the kitchen stool.
I passed her the milk first, as I was still buttering up her pancakes. When I was done I handed them to her and took a seat across her on our little dining table. We turned the tv on to E!

After that we both went to our rooms to shower and get ready.
I put on a wine coloured tank top with a black cropped goodie over it, and my favorite black jeans and boots. Perrie had on a black "where is my mind" shirt, with blue jeans and white sneakers. We got onto our my car and drove to campus. Perrie, too, has a car. But she got into a small crash the other day and her car is currently under repair. We drove my white Range Rover to the parking space and got down. I'm majoring in design while Perrie is majoring in Visual Arts.This was our second year at the Rosewood School of Arts and we loved it, despite all the hard work.

*After School*

Before we went home we stopped at Pizza Hut. We orederd one large pepperoni to go.

At home we settled on the couch in our PJ's. We snacked on the pizza we ordered and some coke while binge watching Pretty Little Liars final episodes.
We went to bed at around 3:30-ish.

The next morning I woke up at 7:00, beating my alarm by 30 minutes.
After I showered I dressed up in my white jeans, blue long-sleeved cropped top and uggs. I wore my her down and wavy and went downstairs.

I decide to go get Starbucks for me and Pez.