Act Four Scene Five (More of an Epilogue than anything)

A/N: So now we're here.

Narrator: After that everything was pretty okay. Oliver's mom flipped shit a few more times, but now she's in a legal mental hospital. The couple went on with their normal life and- (the scene freezes) 

 Aiden: -sound of door opening; she's found the narrator room- Holy shit what is this? 

 Narrator: Wha- How did you get in here? 

 Aiden: There's a huge boxed in room on campus that no one knows the reason for and you think no one will be curious? What are you even doing in here? 

 Narrator: Talking about the school's power couple. 

 Aiden: Oh! Me and Tanya are pretty great! She can be a ho though... 

 Narrator: No, uh-  

 Aiden: Ohhh you mean Jackson and Oliver! They're soooo cute and they actually bought their first house together! You can see them in class if you want, but they're usually all over each other. 

 Narrator: Well, let's go see... 

 -the scene changes to see Jackson and Oliver sitting close together in class- 

 Oliver: Hey... Ms.Mam kinda looks like my mom... 

 Jackson: ...Nah I don't see it 

 Oliver: ...Yeah,  you're right. -lays his head on Jackson's shoulder-  

 Narrator: So, that's the story. Our power couple lived, as they say, happily ever after.  

 -the scene fades to black, but then goes back to Oliver and Jackson talking- 

 Oliver: So, uh... Do you still have that... costume?... And the... heels? 

 Jackson: You know it, babe. 

 Oliver: You're putting that on later. 

 Jackson: Only if you put on the vampire costume 

 Oliver: Agreed -evil vampire chuckle-  

 -the scene fades to black for the last time and the credits roll-