At 12PM

A teenaged boy stumbles into his room, exhausted and covered in blood and leaves. He has nail clippers in his left hand and confusion in the other. He flushes both of them and takes a shower.

Across the town, a sleepless werewolf is taking a walk in the forest.

He walks into a dead body.

It is 12PM.

Two days later, a man is taking a late night jog.

He sees a lifeless woman hanging from a lamp post.

He hollers for help.

Across the town, the sheriff's son is staring at himself remorsefully in the mirror. He is drenched in another human's blood. He has long since put together the pieces. He washes the stink of death off himself and falls asleep.

It is 12PM.

Another two days pass by, and a woman is taking her dog out to the washroom. She lives across from a high school. She sees a humanoid figure hanging from the arch and upon further inspection she realizes that the body is limp.

She screams so loud the whole town wakes up.

At the same time, a werewolf's best friend is taking a shower. He's watching the blood caked on his skin disappear down the drain. He has a bent fork in his hands, the teeth gone. On the washroom counter is a lock of strawberry blonde hair. He throws it away and when he hears the scream, he goes downstairs, takes his fathers hand gun and pulls the trigger on himself.

It is 1AM.

AN:

im not evil i swear stiles isn't dead maybe probably not just stay tuned kids