Pages to the Sheriff

SIX DAYS EARLIER

"Sheriff, there's been a report of a dead body in the forest. It's hanging from a tree, wait, I'm approaching it now...wow. That's brutal. Do you think you can get down here? We already have two cops and an ambulance, but that won't help much...it looks like the body was snipped open with some sort of half moon blades, they're very small. Oh, they're telling me its a nail clipper that did it. The face is mangled. How the hell did the murderer...anyways, just get down here as quick as possible. Thanks. Over."

FOUR DAYS EARLIER

"Sheriff, we found a dead body on Hampton Street. It's hanging from a...a street lamp. How the hell-Anyways. It's hanging from a street lamp from its wrists, ouch. And it had stab wounds from what looks like a...I have no idea, but they're pretty small. I think its some sort of pattern. The investigation team is asking if we can take them down. I'm giving them the go-to, seeing as you're not answering...okay, they've taken it down. What the hell? Are those paper clips? Get down here as soon as possible. Over."

TWO DAYS EARLIER

"Sheriff, it's happened again. A dead body, but this time it was hanging from the school entrance. We've examined it and it looks like fork holes. It's like the killer stabbed her repeatedly than broke the fork off into the body. It's brutal. We've identified her as... Lydia Martin? Why is she always in trouble? Feel bad for the kid. It's like she's haunted or something-wait-woah! Her heart is still beating, but barely. She's damn lucky, she is. Maybe you should come down here, you can calm her down like last time when she's awake. Over."

"Sheriff? Sheriff, are you there? We need you here, pronto. The girl is screaming something about Stiles-your son. Sheriff, she's saying he stabbed her. We need you here now. Over."

"Hello?! Sheriff-Paul! Stilinski! We need you now!"

AN:

this is like my favourite chapter so far lol i just love this officer a ND I FORGOT SHERIFF STILINSKI'S FIRST NAME I APOlogize friends it is currently 1:56am i have no wifi i am in cuba while writing this i will probably forget to rezerch his name lol and yes i know i spelt research wrong but that's just how the british pronounce it dont correct me ahHbENEDICT CUKBERANBTCHAHA beejjendsnns don't listen to me im on drugs fyck

ok so i need a name for this wacky ass rad officer please comment o H AND ALSO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD BE LOVELY IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS HAHahahacries