Cody

I sat on the edge of my bed in the morning looking over at my nightstand. There sat Dimitris Number on the back it said to call him but i couldn't i-i what would i say?

I shook my head. this is too much to think about this early. I decided to change and head to class and worry about this when i get home. I walked down stairs all dressed and ready to go My apron in my bag and i could make my lunch there so i was all ready. I saw Sevy on the couch passed out he must've fell asleep there. I looked at the laptop on his lap and saw tons of pictures of Raven on the screen. It was really weird. I sighed and shook my head only Sevy knew how to really cyber stalk. He was going to get fined and a restraining order. Oh well. I kicked him off the couch saving the computer first. He let an unmanly scream and sat up.

I looked him over his hair was disheveled and his face looked sleepy his clothes a mess but his eyes sparkled with love. Great he fell in love with a guy just by looking at his picture. I shook my own head. " Sevy get up you are going to be late for your classes too." I said walking to the door.

"You ass. Kicking my sexiness awake like that." Sevy said but stood up and walked to the bathrrom. "Yeah i know i'll catch a cab you can take the car."

I laughed "It's my car i was going to take it anyways."

"Yeah whatever why you always gotta be so mean to me?" He asked walking into the bathroom.

I sighed and walked down to the parking lot. I got in my car and left to go to my baking class and prying Sevy actually leaves the house today. Butt always stays home and only shows up for test having a friend email him the notes. Lazy Ass (I think it's smart)

_______________

After i made the perfect batch of pastries I brought some home for Sevy. "Sevy I'm home!" I yelled through out the house. I was met with silence. What the hell? Usually he'll come running to the door seeing if i brought anything home for him. I put my bag down and set the cookie muffins on the table. I went off to look for Sevy. I checked his room just to see it a disheveled mess; i checked the bathroom, to find another mess. Geez for someone with OCD he sure knows how to make a mess. But then again he wasn't any ordinary OCD patient. That's what his doctor says anyway.

I checked the Game room To see the game on pause. So i know he's here i took another step in and heard a cruch. It scared the hell out of me. I looked down to see chips and soda cans everywhere. Why does he do this to me? I thought as i kicked them all out of my way. I walked further into the room to see him sitting by our bar. Yeah we have one of those. He was on the phone with somebody. I sat next to him and looked at his facial expressions. "Yeah he just got here! Would you like to talk to him? Yeah sorry he was in a hurry this morning. okay well here you go." Sevy handed me the phone. "Where are my cookies that you so fabulously made for me!?" He asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes. "In the kitchen. this time you don't need milk to wash it down. Yeah sorry bout last time i know they came out kinda dry. " I apologized when my banana nut cookie didn't make par.

"It's fine but i'm going to eat them with milk because cookies always tastes better with milk! " He gave me a big grin and skipped out of the room.

"YA ne dumayu, chto on znayet, chto on bol'no moi chuvstva. Moi pechen'ye ne nuzhno moioko" I said sighing, shaking my head. [I don't think he knows he's hurting my feelings. My cookies shouldn't need milk]

" Vashi pechen'ye , veroyatno, ineyut prekrasnyy vkus , tak chto ne bespokoytes' ob etom." A deep velvety voice said through the phone. I felt like, like my knees would've gave out if i wasn't on a stool. [Your cookies probably taste great so don't worry about it.]

"Umm... Whos' this?" I said my voice kinda shaky. I looked down at the piece of paper on the bar. It was D-Dimitri's. "Oh Dimitri! How are you?" I asked. Trying to keep my nerves at bay.

"Good. Thank you. I was wondering why you haven't call and then your friend Sevy gave me a rang. So why haven't you called?" He asked.

I felt my face florish. "Umm... In truth i didn't know what to say to you." I whispered. My cheeks burned by now. I thought my face was going to catch fire. "I'm sorry i just didn't know what to say. You kind of make me n-nervous. Even talking on the phone right now my face is burning." I was rambling and i knew it.

I was met with a chuckled that could entice a siren it was so deep and strong velvety and soft. His baritone voice spoke on the other side. " It's alright Kodi no need to feel nervous around me. " When he said my name in Russian i felt my buddy grow hard. "I think we should meet up don't you? Meet me by the Old Pier Next to The light house at seven." He said softly yet demanding and i couldn't back down. He knew.....

Well two can play at that game. "Yes sir." I whispered sultry and hung up.

I put my hand over my mouth i can't believe i said that, did that. "I can't believe you did that." I turned around to see sevy with a mouth full of cookies.

I nodded. "Me neither. " but i don't regret it.

Sevy laughed and jumped on the couch. "You are something else Cody. You sweet ; bringing me cookies and the next you are the sexiest little thing ever made. What's your secret i wanna know." He said bouncing in place.

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know what to tell you i can just do that i guess. "

"You are naturally a sexy person then.. oooh you are going to give him a run for his money literally. You're hot and you don't know it nor do you try." He said sighing.

"You're strange;" I said getting up and walking out of the room to save Dimitri's number in secret. "I'm going to bake anything you want?" I asked. I bake when i'm stressed worried, sad, happy well you get i'll bake for everything.

"Oh Your stress baking is when you come up with the best creations ever. Surprised me." He said.

I nodded and walked down stairs. I got out everything i needed for whatever my hands wanted to make as my brain went into over drive.

Dimitri:

"Yes Sir." Came his sultry reply.

I was met with the dial tone, my pants stained. the way his voice sounded when his said sir made me want to March over there and dominate him like none other.

I put the phone down none to gently and took a much needed deep breath. Sakura came in telling me I had a meeting then left. I sighed quickly arranging myself in my pants and leaving my office.

just wait for the pier Kodi you pay for making my meeting awkward. I smirked to myself as I made my way to the meeting Room.