Gummy X Adder

Gummy woke up groggily and peeked from under the covers. Sunlight danced through the blinds and shone onto her bedsheets. She smiled and stretched, feeling the warmth overflow her senses and make her feel at bliss. She got out of bed and started on with her routine.

After a quick shower, Gummy made herself a fine breakfast of Branflakes, a pack of gummy bears, and a glass of rootbeer. It wasn't the healthiest choice, but she had a sweet tooth, so  After getting herself dressed into a pair of leggings, a sweater, and army jacket with boots, she went outside into the cold.

Living in a busy city wasn't easy, that was for sure. It was difficult to make friends outside her workplace, but she was happy with her job. Working for Transformice was loads of fun. But, she did miss her childhood friend, Addertooth. Adder was her best friend, and ever since she moved away to New York, she never saw him again.

She sighed and shook her head as her train of thought left her mind. She started walking to the park to go read when she turned the corner and bumped into someone. She fell back and her head hit the cement, hard.

"Hey, watch where you're goi-" 

She looked up. There he was. After eight long years of not seeing him, he was right here in front of her eyes. 

Adder.

"ADDERTOOTH! IT'S YOU!" Gummy exclaimed, a wide grin on her face. 

"GUMMY! IT'S BEEN EIGHT YEARS!" He replied, smiling happily as well.

He helped her up and they were both brought into a warm hug. 

"Let's go to my favourite café. They have some new crepes I've been dying to try. We could catch up there!" Gummy suggested. 

"Sure, I'd love to, Gummy."

Together, the lost friends walked through the snow to a small café shop in downtown. They ordered some crepes and and sat to eat together. 

"So how are you? It's been so long!" 

"I've been great! How about you, Adder?"

The two chatted for what seemed like hours when they finished up eating and decided to go to the park. They spotted an empty gazebo and decided to go there to talk some more. What they were unaware of was that SNEAKY LITTLE BUNNYFEATHER WAS HANGING UP A MISTLE TOE IN THAT VERY GAZEBO HHUEHEHEHEH 

When they entered the Gazebo, they spotted it and both immediately blushed. 

"O-oh, would you look at that!" Gummy said awkwardly. 

"Yeah, what a surprise," Adder said, with a huge smirk on his lips. His lips. His soft, peachy smooth lips.

"What are you doing Gummy? You were only friends... nothing more.."

Gummy blushed harder than before. She hasn't seen him in such a long time, and he's changed so much. He's gotten a lot taller than he is now. And a lot more muscular for that matter.. And maybe even a lot more hotter.....

"No no no! Don't think like that..."

Addertooth took note on how shy this petite girl was, and knew exactly what to do. He grabbed her back, and leaned into he fragile body. Gummy's eyes widened, surprised at his gesture. Adder's smirk deepened. 

"It's almost like... it was placed there intentionally." He whispered. 

Their lips collided, and the feeling was sensational. She felt as if her heart was on fire, but in a good way. A really good way. As the kiss deepened, she let her love for Adder fall out and jump out of her heart. She wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him back.

When the two broke away, gasping for air, only three words came out of Gummy's mouth.

"I've missed you, Addertooth."