Chapter 3. The Secret

The song is meant to play when you see this in the text(PLAY SONG)it will be right in front of you ok? ok. Lets get this started!

Sky and everyone go to sky's mansion. "so jess......im guessing you haven't told your friends "says Sky."yeah........" says Aphmau."well I'm guessing you already checked the place out" says Jin."kinda :)" says aph""hahaha"says barney "wells lets goes"(IDK how barney talks XD)They walk to Freddy Fazbears. "This place is spooker than ever" says Jin. "yeah" says Sky."lets gets this overs" says Barney. They are struggling to contain the animatronic side. They walk in."APHMAU!? Katelyn yells "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" "Uhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm" aph stammers. "EXPLAIN!" "Well......I wanted to check it out? hehehe" says aph. Katelyn glares at aph. "well don't think about taking the job! its mine! I'm here to see my new job." "we better go" says Sky firmly. Katelyn glares at them as they leave. "forgot to mention something" mutters sky. "can we talk about this later?" asks aph. "fine" sky says. They walk to skys mansion. "aph sing us a song please" say Jin. "fine says aph. (PLAY SONG)

taken way to soon I'm not at all what used to be....

Shifting in a box the past is nothing more than just a dream....

now I hear the call of evil growing once again....

I'm powerless to change your fates but in the end ill shelter you my friends...

tonight we roam and if they listen really close they can hear us sing our song

(lalala)

and I can't give you back the things you had but you don't have to do this on your own

even if your never coming home your not alone your not alone.

your not alone

in our own little world forever lost to passing time

no one knows what its like to wear a mask that you are trapped inside

one day the purple clouds that cover us will fade

Then we'll be free to cut the strings, to wipe the tears but now we walk in chains

tonight we roam and if they listen really close they can hear us sing our song

(lalala)

and I cant give back the thing you had but you don't have to do this own your own

even if your never coming home your not alone your not alone

your not alone

Aphmau takes a deep breath and lets it out.(subscribe to tryhardninja link is in the vid) "wow jess that was amazing" says Jin. "yeah" says sky. "I'm a squirrel" says Ross in a derpy voice. "thank you guys" says aphmau. Aphmau looks at her watch. "shoot my friends are going to be worrying I got to go" says aph. "we will walk you home jess" says Jin. (Tell me Jinmau, Aarmau, or Skymau.) "cools guys!" They walk aph home. "WHERE WAS APHMAU~SENPAI!?!?" Yells KC. "I THOUGH AARMAU WAS OVER!" "i was out.." aph mumbles. "WELL EAT KAWAII~CHANS COOKIES!" KC shoves a plate of cookies in aphs face. "thanks KC" Aph runs upstairs. "whats with her tonight?" aks katelyn. "kawaii~chan does not know Katelyn~Sama"

Aphs POV

Looks at pic of andy and Levin and another one of her and Claire.

                                                                      Aphmau BTW

                                                                      Aphmau BTW

"i miss you guys...."

BAI GUYS!!!!1