Moving in

Blake's P.O.V

After the long drive to my new neighborhood, I got out of the car and stretched, enjoying the afternoon sun. Then, I looked at the house I was going to live in. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, beautiful kitchen and living room, it was amazing. And cheap. The moving truck wasn't going to be here for another 10 minutes, so I decided to take a walk around the nice little area. The park was just across the street, so why not go there? I walked over there and there was no one there. Perfect. I hate loud areas. And dogs.

Then, a yellow-haired girl came running to the park with.. a dog! My moment of relaxation was over, sadly. It was nice while it lasted, though. I stood up to leave, but suddenly realized the yellow-haired girl was right in front of me. "Ah!" I shouted, jumping back a little bit. "W-Whoa! Jeez, sorry, did I scare you that much?" She asked, shaking the back of her head. Her dog came up to me and licked my leg.

"P-Pardon me, but could you PLEASE get your dog away from me? They kinda scare me..." I said backing away from the corgi. "Oh! Sorry about that! Zwei, get back here!" The dog named "Zwei" went back to her owner. "Thank you." I say calmly, brushing my leg in case there were some dog hairs on it. "So, umm, are you new here? I've never seen you before?" The girl asked. "Well... yes. I am new here," I look at my watch, "my moving truck should be here in about 3 minutes. I should go wait at the front door for them." "Oh! Right!" The girl exclaimed, "I'm Yang, by the way. What's your name?"

"My name's Blake. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yang. I feel like we will be good friends."