Fall away

Dude today's show was sick!! Tyler jumped as he entered the tour bus.

I know. It was the best one in days. Josh smiled reaching for a water bottle.

I guess, it was amazing cause both of us are genuinely happy.
Tyler blushed.

I'm happy. I'm so happy that I want to tell the world about my amazing boyfren. Josh chucked.

Tyler's face was now showing fear and concern.

Tyler and Josh both belonged to religious Christian families and they were not sure if they'd accept them for being gay.

We have to tell them someday you know. Josh was tracing circles on Tyler's hands intertwining his fingers with his.

I know. We're going Ohio in two days and I'll tell them. Tyler looked into Josh's eyes.

Tell them what? Josh kissed Tyler on the cheek.

Tell them that, I am in love with this amazing drummer who means to me more than anyone or anything.

I love you, Josh. Tyler blushed.

I love you too, Tyler. Josh pressed his lips to Tyler's as they kissed and their sweaty bodies explored each other with love and passion.

Let's leave that for the night. Josh smirked.

You're such a tease. Tyler pushed Josh away and went to get some red bull.

You love me though. Josh laughed as Tyler blushed.

••OHIO••

Tyler hasn't told anyone about the situation with Jenna yet.
The divorce papers have reached Jenna but she's being a pain in the ass about signing them.

Tyler was pacing around the room nervously when Josh wrapped him in a tight hug.

It's going to be okay Ty. They are your family, they'll understand and accept you for who you are.
About Jenna, she cheated on you so there's no point in being nervous about telling that to your family. Josh spoke while keeping his arms wrapped around Tyler.

What if they disown me Josh? Tyler whispered.
I love my family a lot. A lot. Tyler was softly choking.

Hey hey Tyler, look at me baby. It's going to be alright. They won't disown you. They love you just as much and will obviously want your happiness.

You're my happiness, Josh. Tyler placed a kiss on Josh's lips.
I'll tell the world that you are.

Josh blushed as he kissed Tyler back and dropped him off to his parents place.

••Joseph house••

Tyler was waiting outside after ringing the bell. He was not expecting what he saw next.

Jenna!? What are you doing here? Tyler exclaimed as she opened the door.

Where else do you expect me to be on your moms birthday? You haven't told her yet and she asked me to come over. Jenna smirked.

You could've just said no. Tyler whispered.

Before they could talk anymore Kelly came and hugged Tyler.
Tyler smiling widely seeing his mom and entering the house.

••

They had just finished dinner and were sitting in the living room while Jenna was in the kitchen.

Mom uh- I wanted to tell you something about me and Jenna and uh Josh. Tyler spoke softly.

Yeah Tyler. What is it. Kelly gave him a soft smile.