Malvie:Your are way more then a pretty face

Evie's p.o.v
I just got to my locker wait what are all these notes in my locker "Hey I love that pretty face of yours how about we go on a date" I can't believe all of these notes are just about how pretty my face is why can't they just understand that I'm more then just a pretty face I went running to my dorm and covered my face with my pillow I heard a door open "Hey evie what's wrong" Mal said and got on my bed I looked up "M it's just people just like me because of my face" I said she started to rub my back I loved it when she dies that but what she doesn't know is that I like her since the day we meet "Who cares what those people think cause what I think is that your are so much more then your face your are smart,kind, and friendly and the people who only like you because you have a pretty face they can crawl in a hole and die" She said I looked in her emerald eyes then did something I regretted I kissed her I quickly apologized "Omg I am so sorry I didn't mean to" I was cut off by another kiss by mal "The truth is mal I liked you since the day we met and well would you like to be my girlfriend" I said she blushed "Evie I would love too" She said.