spirit ; n.longbottom

TITLE

Spirit*

STATUS

Unclaimed

PLOT

"You've got spirit, Longbottom. It's a shame that you hide it."

Neville Longbottom never planned on helping out [OC'S NAME] but he knew it would be cruel to leave him to be bullied as many others had done. Without realising what he was doing he was pulling out his wand and defending the boy, an action he would come to regret.

Thus starting their friendship.

LOVE INTEREST

OC: YOUR CHOICE

OC: YOUR CHOICE

PLAYLIST IDEAS:

I.) Guts and Fear by Eminem ft. Sia
II.) Dare by Daya
III.) Brave by Sara Bareilles

OTHER:
Yes, this is a boyxboy fanfiction. I'm leaving the face claim and name up to whoever receives this to choose. I'm available to talk if you want an opinion on either, or anything else about this plot. Important details to remember are that both Neville and the OC are introverted. The OC has been getting bullied for a while with no one speaking up or acting until the day they meet, when Neville stands up for him. Neville then faces regret due to having placed himself in the bullies' radar and refuses contact with the OC for a while, not wishing to draw more attention to himself. It's up to the OC to convince him otherwise.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Please keep their relationship slow, don't make them friends the second chapter. Whether they get in a relationship or simply stay friends is up to you.

If there are any questions please either comment or message me!

Christina
potterwatchology