Gouenji Shuuya - Big Brother's Secret

I was playing with Yuuka,like usual.I've been taking care of her while Shuuya~Senpai has been at soccer practice ever since he told her about me a couple years ago.We were playing dress up with her dolls until I heard the door open,I turned my head round to see Shuuya~Senpai in the doorway,sweating and tired.

"Hey Shuuya~Senpai,welcome back"
"Onii-san(Big Brother)!"Yuuka excitedly screamed and ran to hug her big brother.
"Hey Yuuka, have a good time ?I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)"
I checked the time,and seeing that it was getting late I politely excused myself and told them that I would see them tomorrow.I left and headed home.

I was walking from school to my house,after a pretty average day,to change into something more comfortable.I arrived a couple minuets later to see my mum smiling in the doorway,talking on the phone to someone.Since I didn't want to disturb her call I just waved and when upstairs to change.

In around 10 minutes I was changed,had some stuff packed for Yuuka and walking to Shuyya~Senpai's house.I knocked on the door to see Yukka open it.
" (Y/N) Chan!Come in she said as she let me in.

We played for around half an hour,until I suggested that we should watch a film,since I brought a couple Disney films.After we watched all the films that I had,Shuuya~Senpai still wasn't back and Yuuka was starting to fall asleep on my lap.I sighed wondering where he was,what no one knew,apart from Yuuka, is that I had a crush on him.Yuuka was mumbling into my lap until she mentioned that she has something to tell me.
"Onii-san...loves you a lot...dont tell him..."she sleepily said,then dozed off.
I felt like falling asleep but I couldn't because of what Yuuka said.Since I was getting hungry I gently moved Yuuka to the other side of the couch.I was in the middle of making a sandwich until I heard the door open,it was Shuuya.I blushed slightly.
"Hey,why were you gone so long ?"
"Sorry,it was a long practice,what did you do with Yukka?"
"I brought some films so we watched them."I started blushing"Yuuka also told me something..."I looked down.
"What did she say ?"He asked curiously.
"Um...she said...that...um... that you um... love me...is that true ?"I blushed profoundly,so did he.
He walked forward,leant down and kissed me.It was like time had stopped.I kissed back and made it deeper by placing my arm around his neck.We stopped to catch our breaths.
"I'll take that as a yes I said
Just then Yuuka's head popped up
"Yuuka!I thought you were asleep
"Nope"she giggled"Onii-san!Don't make me ask (Y/N) -chan for you"
I had a confused look for a second until I saw that Shuuya~Senpai was blushing.
"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend? "He asked me and I obviously said yes and kissed him.
"We should probably get Yuuka into bed,it is pretty late."I told him
"Good idea,arigatou (Thank you) for taking care of Yuuka"He cheerfully replied.

A/N
Hey I hope you liked it.If your wondering it was 542 words. Remember to request a character if you want.
5/1/17 - sorry it's shorter than the others.This was my first one so yeah,that's why.