Chapter 2

whoop this took for ever and it's a filler chapter because nothing really happensssssssssss whoops.
_______________________
"Captain Syndulla and Kanan Jarrus, report to the briefing immediately please." Commander Sato's voice bellowed through the room.
Hera sighed. It had only been less than 24 hours since her and Kanan had gotten back, and as it seems, they were already stuck onto another mission.
"Yes sir, we will be there shortly."
Hera walked into Kanan's cabin, not even bothering to knock on the door.
"wake up sleepy head." Hera laughed, tapping Kanan on the shoulder. Kanan grumbled, then looked up and realized that it was Hera and smiled at her.
       "What's up, dear?" Kanan asked, grinning.
       "Obviously not you." Hera growled and hit him in the face with a pillow. Kanan just smirked and put his usual pony tail in his hair.
       "I'll be out in a minute." Kanan stated, Hera just sighed and left the room.
Kanan came out looking as good as new 5 minutes later.
"Soooo what's the hurry?" Kanan whistled.
        "We're late for the briefing now come on!" Hera grabs Kanans arm and runs off the Ghost, into the rebel ship. Kanan may have ran into a wall... Once... Twice... Three times....
      They arrived at the briefing right when it was ending.
       "Nice of you two to finally join us." Sato mumbled.
       "Yeaaaa... Sorryyyy." Hera blushed due to embarrassment.
      "Well, this briefing was mainly about your next mission." Sabine chimed.
         "Yea, you and Kanan have to go undercover." Zeb finished.
        "Undercover where?" Kanan asked dumbly.
        "An imperial facility." Ezra  stated nervously.
       "Ok. When do we leave?" Hera asked.
       "First thing tomorrow morning, but we will mostly be working on your disguises most of the night. Especially yours captain Syndulla" Sato explained. Hera groaned.
       "Briefing dismissed." 
__________________________
Whoops this is really short... Welp next chapter will be longer, I'm just not really in the writing mood at the moment...