The concert

Val POV
"Jenna hurry up the rest of the cast is waiting." I yell to my girlfriend, who was currently takin forever to pick out an outfit. We had the next two days off of tour for New Years so we decided to go to a concert. The only concert that we could find in the area was a Jason Derulo one. I obviously wasn't too thrilled about seeing the guy that hit on my girlfriend during so you think you can dance, but everyone really wanted to go so I'm just going to have to take one for the team. "Ok let's go." Jenna said appearing next to me. I grab her hand and we make are way out to the cars parked out front.
Jenna POV
Once we arrive at the arena I feel Val's grip on my hand tighten. "You ok babe?" I whisper to him. "I just really don't want to see him Jenna." He says. We begin to make our way through the entrance when a security guard stops us. "Are you guys the people from dwts?" He asks. We all shake are heads in response. "Your considered VIP's. Follow me." He leads us to a different entrance. We walk through the underground portion of the arena and end up in the VIP section right next to the stage.  "This is awesome!" Emma yells with excitement. I look around and everyone is smiling and happy except for Val. "We will be right back." I say to everyone as I grab Val's hand and bring him over the the corner. "I don't like this." Val says once I turn my body to face him. "Val listen to me, I love you and only you! I know you don't like how he complemented me but I want you to know that I would never in a million years leave you for someone like him." I say placing a soft kiss too his lips. "I love you j, now let's go have fun." He says pulling me back over to the cast.
Val POV
The concert was great and I don't think Jason noticed Jenna. After the concert was over everyone began to leave but the VIP section needs to wait until everyone else is out of the arena. "Jenna?" Jason says appearing behind us. "Hey great show." She says awkwardly. "Glad you enjoyed it." He said winking at her. "Ok enough." I interject and everyone turns their attention towards me. "As you may or may not know Jenna is my girlfriend! And only I can tell her she looks hot and wink at her so back off." I yell. "Sorry man I didn't know she was your girlfriend." Jason says. He then walks ways as we are allowed to leave. Everyone sat in awkward silence on the ride back to the hotel. Jenna and I made our way back up to our room and got ready for bed. "I didn't want to say this in front of the whole cast, but thank you." She said cuddling up to me. "For what?" I ask already knowing the answer. "For sticking up for me and our relationship. Nobody has ever done something like that for me. So thank you." She says. "Jenna I would do absolutely anything for you. I love you." I say planting a kiss tho her head. "I love you too babe." She says before we both drift off to sleep.

*hope you enjoyed! Leave more prompt requests below. Also check out my new book, "song beneath us", it is prompts based  on songs for valenna!💜