Chapter one- Please

So.. Here is da first chap like i promised! (I know i know i said i'd update tomorrow but i got busy. Sowwy!) Thank you to the three people who voted *cough Ashleensaysrawr @pieoflove and stevetomobs cough*

*WARNING* SWEARS MAY OCCUR, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Aphmau|
Irene, why did you give me this life? All i wanted was to be happy. They say fate works in strange ways. I hate fate! I hate Irene! I hate everything!

I miss them..

I miss them...

I miss them so much...

AND ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!

I slide down my door like my tears do too my face.

"APHMAU?!" I hear someone yell. Katelyn.

"G-Go away.." I mumble.

"Aphmau please!"

"No." I say coldly. Clearly no emotion in my voice.

"I'm gonna call Garroth if you don't open up in ten seconds!" She threatened.

"Go ahead." I say bravely. Ha! What a stupid plan! I giggle.

"A-Aphmau..? D-Did you j-just giggle? Who are you talking too? What are you looking at?" She asks, her voice full of bravery. But listen closer... Fear.

"Hehe.. Nothing.. Katelyn." I say.

"I-I'm gonna count too ten.. If you don't come out i'm gonna get Garroth!" She says and starts counting. I just jump out the window.

Your probably like 'Uhh... Wouldn't that hurt?' Well, reader, when your dead nothing seems to hurt.

(Me- STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL MARI!)

I run in an unknown direction. I realize i'm heading to the forest. You thought i was going to Fazbears didn't you?

I hear yelling.

I go climb a tree and sit on a branch.

While we wait let me tell you something.

Just before i became a puppet, they decided the old Marionette was to scary for children. So they scrapped the old one and made a new one.

It was a human animatronic, wait, i guess I can't use that for a human. I giggled out loud. It was a human robot. It was a girl. She had long black hair, pale as snow skin,  rosy red cheeks, a big smile. But the thing you noticed most was the robots tears.

(Art by me! And sorry it sucks i just wanted it done soon)

And, when i died I possessed this robot. Sometimes if you pay enough attention, you can see me glitch between forms.

"Aphmau!" I heard voices shout.

"Shit,shit,shit." I mumble. I teleport out of the tree and back into my room.

"APHMAU!" The voices shouted louder. Huh, guess their close.

Being the Marionette is a blessing but a curse.

-~-~-~-~-~
| W O R D : 445 |