Auntie Badwood

When lunch finally came around, I headed into the cafeteria. I sat down at my usual table with Yrra and Tokyo. It's been two days since I've talked to Evan. I have been hiding from him. I'm afraid to look at him.

I love him. I frickin love him. And I don't want to. I don't want to be cheated on again. And I'm hiding from him because I'm worried when I see him I'd remember the girl he likes and get jealous. I don't go to the classes I have with. Annette has tried talking to me, but I ignore her.

I scan the cafeteria to find Erica sitting with Blake. She looks pale and her stomach is a bit fat. Some one's gaining.

I didn't feel like eating so I decided to get out of school and go to the old ruined school building. Chase, the jock, stood there with his friends. I grab the cigar from him and put it to my lips, inhaling.

"Anneeka," Brad said, pinning me to the wall.

"Brad, what up?" I say, bored. 

He tries to kiss me but Chase pushes him off me. "Leave Anneeka alone, Brad."

Chase has been my friend. He's really cool.

Brad chuckles and walks off. Horny ass bastard.

"What do you guys want now?" I snap at my two evil aunties when they came.

"We saw you with Brad." Antonina.

"And I know it's none of your business." I add for them.

They smirk and walk off. Bitches.

^^^

"Guys, I need to tell you guys something." Erica said.

We were at her house because she called us in. Of course, my uncle scolded me about going missing and all then let me in.

"What?" Yas asked.

"Yeah, what?" I say.

"I'm pregnant with Blake's child." She confess.

"Teen mom." Yas comments.

"What, when, how?" I ask, not believing the news.

"I found out a week ago. And I haven't tell mom and dad. They'll freak." Erica said, panicked.

"Hey, inhale and exhale; don't stress." Yasmin said calmly.

"She's right-" I said, but was cut off.

"I'm always right." Yasmin cuts me off.

"We need to have a girl's night," I announce.

Yasmin groans while Erica smiled a weak one. I need one. We could talk about our problems together like we used to when we were little.

^^^

"Anthony, close the door and get out." Yasmin tells Anthony who was pouting. He wanted our snacks, but sorry. It's ours. Anthony gets out, closing the door behind him.

We decided to have girl's night at Yasmin's place in the guest room. We lay mattresses in the floor with pillows and blankets. Junk foods were in the middle.

"So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Erica says.

"How does love feel like?" Yas asked.

"That's for you to find out." I answer.

We started feeling nostalgic. We reminisced about when we were small.

"I remember when you stole our mushrooms." Yas brought up.

"Yah, when we were playing and Anneeka comes and takes it from us and we told her to give it back, but she said it's hers and starts to cry." Erica smiled at the memory.

"HA! crybaby." Yas commented, typing away on her laptop.

"And..stealer," Erica adds in.

"I was a stealer when I was a kid. Stole more than my fingers can count. But guys, don't steal like I did." Yas tells us.

"I stole a toy once." Erica muttered.

"HA! Memories," Yas said.

"Guys, who was my first crush again?" I asked.

"Anthony Marnon." They both say at the same time while my jaw drops.

"What? Seriously," I say, baffled.

"Yeah, I remember that one time you kept chasing after him. We were playing tag and you kept chasing after him first." Erica chuckles at the memory.

"And we got tired of waiting for her," Yas said.

"Kids." Erica whispered. "So what's the deal between you and Evansten, Ann?"

I look at her. Why does she care? I let my jealousy get in the way. I just couldn't hang out with him. I like him. He makes me feel bubbly inside. I never felt that with Brad.

Before I could answer, there was a knock on the door. Yasmin gets up and opens the door.

"Agnes," Yas drawls.

Standing my the door was our other cousin. She's the same age as Annette. Only she's older.

"Ugh, Yas. Stop saying my middle name. It's Marizella." Marizella groans.

She comes inside and slump on the love chair. Marizella Agnes Scott, our cousin who's a tomboy. She grew up with boys; she has four brothers. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. And she has white skin than us.

After talking with Marizella, I had to kick her out. She's not to know about our secrets.

"So you and Blake." Yas heaves a sigh.

"You need to tell your parents." I say.

Erica nods. "I will."

"So what are you going to name it?" Yas asked curiously.

I can't believe we're going to be aunties.

"If it's a girl, Nevaeh, because it's heaven spell backwards. But if it's a boy, Eliot." Erica says proudly.