ice skating

It was mine and Josh's 1 anniversary . I wanted it to make it amazing.
I decided to take him skating. He's always wanted to go so I'm taking him.
"Wake up joshy" I said while getting out of the bed. He groaned and started to get up. "happy annverisy babe" he said while looking at me getting ready. I looked backed at him and smiled"happy anniversary "
When Josh got dressed and went into the kitchen he sat down and watched me make breakfast. "Hey Ty?" "Yes?" "I love you" i stopped what I was doing and walked over to him and kissed him. "I love you too"
-9 hours later-
We both got in the car and started to drive. "Where are we going?" I smiled and said "you'll see soon josh".
As we were arriving I started to smile with glee. "Why are you smiling?" "You'll see"
As we got out of the car I grabbed joshes hand and ran with him. "Close your eyes joshie". As they walked in Tyler told him to open his eyes.
When josh opened his eyes he saw people skating,laughing,smiling and just having fun. His face started to smile but got paused by a kiss. We got our skates and put them on.
As we got on the rink josh fell as soon we got on. I couldn't help to laugh, I pulled him up and started to hold his hand. "I'm not gonna let go joshie". He smiled at me and said ok.
It was so cute seeing how happy he was. I could have died of how cute he looked. Even though he kept falling he was doing ok. Once he got better at it and didn't fall as much I let his hand go and let him be. It was the happiest I've seen him in a while.
He kinda freaked out when he noticed I wasn't holding his hand anymore, but even though he didn't need to he still did. When we left and got home the first thing josh wanted to do was tackle and kiss me, and I was 100% ok with it. "I love you Tyler, thank you so muchhhh for taking me." "I love you more and it's no problem love"
-----------------------------
mY fIRST FAN FIC WHOO. Aren't You just proud of me!
Any way um if you wanna follow my Instagram to see what I'm up too its snazziesturie
fUCk TImE To daNCE
Anyway bye for now!