O3

Hiii (:

-

"Why won't you go away? You always find a way to come back, don't you?"

Ever since Carl had found that lost photo in my phone, I couldn't stop looking at it. My room was filled with trails of smoke and the fumes of weed, but I really couldn't seem to get the high I was hoping for.

My music was blasting through the speakers my dad got me for my past birthday, since him and Carl had went into prison around the same time, but I still had time to spend with them on my birthday.

"You was right and I was wrong, yeah I shoulda never ever took her home,"

I was laying on my bed as I sang with the music, holding my phone up in the air with the same picture, just staring at it, attempting to delete it. Every time I would move my finger towards it, but I hesitated.

I hesitated every. fucking. time.

I wanted to take my mind of of it. Off of him. Off of everything at this point.

Message received from: Daddy💦👅

'What the fuck?'
It was Carl, but I didn't remember changing his contact name.

'Daddy💦👅' ;; Wussup babygirl
'Me' ;; When tf did I start calling you daddy?
'Daddy💦👅';; When I started giving u this dicc u feel me? Imma call you.
'Me' ;; BYE.

I smiled at my phone and threw it next to me, which led to it basically bouncing off the fucking wall and it landing on the floor. I barely threw it.

All I could do was groan as I rolled over and picked my phone of the floor while it was rapidly vibrating. Carl was calling me now, and I was actually pretty happy about it. Regardless if I liked it or not, he took my mind off of things. The music had shut off once I picked up the phone.

"Hey daddy." I laughed a bit and rolled my eyes.

"Wass good babygirl. I think me and Dom are getting on better terms, so I don't really need your help with that shit anymore." He explained to me, as gazed at my nails that needed to be done.

"Oh, so you're saying you don't need me around anymore?" I made it seem like I was so heart broken.

"Girl, I ain't ever gonna not need you around. Imma come over there today and we gonna do something fun."

"Carl I swear to god if you ask me to do some freaky shit again I'll-"

"Nah it's not like that. We should bust a couple moves like last time, and then go spend money on a ton of shit we don't need. Plus its been a while since I seen how fat ya ass look in a dress. I need some wheels too."