Chapter 1

Riley's P.o.v

 ''You disgraceful little bitch''! My father yelled. W-Wait what did I do? ''Daddy what did I- I was caught of by his fist come in contact with my right cheek. I yelped in pain when I hit the cabinet on the back of my head. ''Ouch god damnit'' I whispered yelled holding the back of my head.

''You prissy ass cunt cant do shit now that you mom isn't here to do anything, You ruined this family by being born, your a waist of space and no one loves you!'' He screamed while hitting me harder than I have ever felt before.

    ''I didn't do anything but ask for something to eat god damn maybe if you would stop getting so shit-faced drunk this family would still be together you prick!'' I yelled back at his face.

   ''My mother is the one who left me here for that millionaire over you, you don't get that do you''. ''She did not want you or me!'' ''Take that back before I make you!'' 'Over.My.Dead.Body'! I stood up do be knocked right back down. I looked up to see my father dark as ever.

   ''Stupid slut no one would want your pathetic ass'' My father yelled kicking me. I whimpered softly to myself as I watched him beat me. I felt a liquid coming from my mouth, *Cough cough*, I kept coughing up blood as he kept kicking my stomach.

   ''Dave what are you doing'' I heard a random voice yell, ''She deserves EVERYTHING for ruining our family!'' He screamed kneeling on me still hitting me. ''Stop your killing her!'' The person screeched, It sounds very familiar but how should I know im always locked in this house.

   Things turned black and I was out like a light which I was happy about because I didn't feel the hitting anymore.

*Clear* ''Warm it back up again'' Someone instructed *Clear*. ''We have a pulse'' another person yelled.

''Thank God'' The angelic voice came back. ''Ri can you open you eyes?''