The Crazy Road Trip

Tommy, and his friend Sandra were on their way to Mrytle Beach South Carolina. They were currently in North Carolina. They drove all the way from Maine to go to South Carolina. It looked like it wanted to rain. The sun was out earlier, but it faded away, and the clouds took over.

"It looks like it might want to rain soon," said Tom.

"I don't want it to rain, Tom," pouted Sandra.

"If it rains, then it rains," said Tom. "We have no control over the weather."

"The rain will slow us down!" whined Sandra.

"Quit whining, Sandra!" hissed Tom. "We're not in a rush. We're just taking our time. We're in Wilmington."

Just then, the rain came. It started pouring like crazy. Tom put on the windshield wipers. It was raining by the bucket load, that visibility was greatly reduced.

"Make it stop!" whined Sandra. "I don't like the rain."

"Sandra, it's okay!" said Tom. "Probably just a passing shower."

The shower now passed by. The sun came back out. Sandra was now happy. She liked sunny days. She didn't like rain.

"Hopefully we won't run into anymore problems," said Sandra.

"Stop worrying so much, Sandra," chuckled Tom. "You worry too much."

Sandra just grunted. All of a sudden, one of the tires busted, and went flat. Tom pulled over into the emergency lane. Then he got out of the car.

"Looks like we got a flat tire, Sandra," said Tom.

"No!" screamed Sandra. "You gotta do something, Tom! I don't want to be stranded in North Carolina forever!"

"Snap out of it!" barked Tom, slapping Sandra. "You're acting all worked up over a flat tire. I got a spare, so chill out."

Tom got to work replacing the flat tire with the spare tire. The skies clouded up again, and more heavy rain started to fall, soaking Tom, and Sandra in the process.

"Hurry up, Tom!" screamed Sandra. "I'm getting wet over here!"

"Shut up already!" bellowed Tom. "I'm almost done."

Tom was done with the spare tire. He quickly got in the car, and so did Sandra.

"Aw my hair is all wet!" whined Sandra.

"Can you shut up please?" scoffed Tom. "All you do is just whine. It's starting to drive me nuts."

"Step on it, man!" screamed Sandra.

"Not until you calm down," said Tom.

"Come on!" Sandra wailed.

"Nope!" said Tom. Not until you calm yourself."

"Fine!" snapped Sandra. She took a few deep breaths. She was now calm.

"Okay let's go," said Tom. And so they continued on their journey to Myrtle Beach.

Eventually they crossed the South Carolina state line. They made it to Myrtle Beach. They arrived at the hotel, and checked in.

"It's about time," sighed Sandra. "This was a really long trip."

"It's all about safety, and patience, Sandra," said Tom. "This wasn't a race. You been nothing but a pain in the rear end the entire trip."

"That's because you kept stopping at so many places for food and gas!" protested Sandra. "And also a lot of rest areas."

"I was tired okay?" said Tom. Maine is far from South Carolina. Did you manage to get any sleep when we stopped?"

"A little bit," said Sandra.

"Okay," said Tom. They were now in their room. Tom had the room key. "Let's see what's on tv!" said Tom getting the remote.

What did you think? What was your favorite part of this story? Vote, comment, and share. Thanks, loves! Stay sweet!  😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤