Misery And Sugar Cubes

Shout out to trendycupcakeslover for her awesome reply to me after reading my last chapter. She texted me afterwards on Messenger the funnies thing ever! Here it is! "*calling from afar* asshhhtooooon asshhhtooooon youuu kisssseddd myyyyy kyoyaaaaaas" I just cracked up at this! Please don't hate me too much Anne Perry!!! (Yes I know, I used your real name. What'cha gonna do about it!? *sticks out tongue and pulls down eyelid like Hikaru and kaoru do sometimes*) Welp anyways, BACK TO THE STORY!

Kyoya's POV

I chuckled before I replied.

"You lose." I said simply.

I was glad about my victory and I was looking forward to that day. She then realized what she'd done and it looked like she went into the depths of the ocean in her misery.

"No... I lost... to that idiot... with the Death Note..." she said in her misery.

I could basically see her misery dripping off of her.

"I can't believe Kyoya went that far." one of the twins whispered.

"I know, I mean he took it really far!" the other one whispered back.

"We have sugar cubes Ashton!" the twins cooed at her.

Her eyes literally perked up and she left behind her misery to those two words.

"Sugar cubes?" she questioned.

She sat down across from the twins with a gleam in her eyes.

I wish she would stare at me with those eyes...

The twins pulled out a box of sugar cubes and handed them over to Ashton who gulped them down. I guess she really likes sugar, maybe even more than Honey.

Author: Welp, looks like Ashton's stealing everyone's images! First the shadow king, then Honey's love of sugar, who's next? The twins mischievous roles?

Twins: No way! We're keeping those and we have JUST the right idea for the next chapter!

Ashton: Oh you WISH! I have the best thing planned!

Ashton+Twins: *start clashing heads like Natsu and Gray and shouting insults at each other*

Twins: *to each other* Your mama wheres too much make up!

Author: -.- Don't you share the same mom? -.-

Twins: ...

Author: ...

Twins: ...

Author: ...

Ashton: JE MONGE LES PEITIS ENFANTS!!! (I EAT THE SMALL CHILDREN!!!)

Author: That's my line!

Twins: You know French!?

Author: All in good time moi petits enfants. XD